Cats (Split from Post your Pics thread, which was split from House Location Thread)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Re: The actual house location. Part 2

Ok I'll start :D

image.php

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Re: Post your Pics! (Split from House Location Thread)

@ Sam - haha that's Fe-fe, my cat. And if they get up onto the computer keyboard, they can :D

I couldn't find any recent pics of me that weren't too cheezy :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Well since we're posting cat pics, here are my two babies. :D They were only about 2 weeks when my sister found them so we had to feed them by hand. They're starting to eat regular food a little now. I'm going to keep one and my sister is going to take one to her house. I think I'm going to keep the black and white one. Yes, that's my hand. :D I'll find a real pic of me later.

cat2.jpg
cat1.jpg

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Amigo22 said:
@ Sam - haha that's Fe-fe, my cat. And if they get up onto the computer keyboard, they can :D

I couldn't find any recent pics of me that weren't too cheezy :D
really, you like cats? who would have thought!..........:D

Amigo22

Super Moderator

ha ha :D .........................................................

Amigo22

Super Moderator

Wildcat said:
Well since we're posting cat pics, here are my two babies. :D They were only about 2 weeks when my sister found them so we had to feed them by hand. They're starting to eat regular food a little now. I'm going to keep one and my sister is going to take one to her house. I think I'm going to keep the black and white one. Yes, that's my hand. :D I'll find a real pic of me later.

cat2.jpg
cat1.jpg

OMG they are soooo cute :D It's cool that your sister found two so you can have one each. Where did she find them?

Fe-fe was 7 weeks old when we got him. He's now 5 1/2.

Yesterday on my way to the bus stop I saw a dead cat that had been run over on the footpath :( Fe-fe had come inside just before I left so I knew it wasn't him, but 1/2 an hour later Dad drove up the road, saw the cat and almost had a panic attack thinking it WAS Fe-fe. What a way to start the day :eek:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Amigo22 said:
OMG they are soooo cute :D It's cool that your sister found two so you can have one each. Where did she find them?

She found them outside of the building where she works. Their mother hangs around there, but she is wild because someone evidently dumped her off when she was a kitten now she won't let people go near her. My sister didn't want the kittens to grow being wild so she brought them home (I'm surprised there were only 2 of them.) We were going to give them away when they got old enough, but you know how that goes. As I said, we will now be keeping them. :D

Amigo22

Super Moderator

I wondered if some horrible person had dumped and abandoned them. At least they've got a good home now :)

Forget giving them away, you'll become too attached to them and vice versa :D

I volunteered at the Animal Welfare League here a few years ago where there were lots of little kittens (not as young as yours but around Fe-fe's age when we got him) who clearly lacked love and affection. When I opened their enclosure door (they were all together in one big room), they all ran over and climbed up my legs, meowing and purring. As soon as I'd sat down they'd all jump onto my lap and if they couldn't get a spot there they'd get on my shoulders or my back. (they'd all been given their shots etc when they arrived so it didn't matter what they did). It was so cool, having up to all 14 kittens on my lap at once!!! :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: Cats (Split from Post your Pics thread, which was split from House Location Thread)

No, thankfully someone didn't dump them off, but there are plenty of people who do stuff like that. It's so sad. At least they could take them to the animal shelter or an animal refuge where they would at least have a chance of finding good homes. That's great that you volunteered at the animal welfare league. I'm sure it was a lot of fun, but really sad at the same time to see all the animals that were neglected. Knowing me, I'd pack up all the kittens and try to take them home. :D

samboo1

Re: Cats (Split from Post your Pics thread, which was split from House Location Thread)

Aww they are all so cute! I love cats! Ill just see if i have any pics of mine on the comp *checks* Ahh no i havent, but they are really cute.:) But just for the sake of it, heres a pic of a cat thats really funny :D

Fat20Cat1.jpg

Lol! I love fat cats :cool:

Ah that turned out bigger than expected, i dont know how to resize it though, if they wouldnt mind, could a mod do that for me? :)

Amigo22

Super Moderator

Wildcat said:
That's great that you volunteered at the animal welfare league. I'm sure it was a lot of fun, but really sad at the same time to see all the animals that were neglected. Knowing me, I'd pack up all the kittens and try to take them home. :D

That sums it up perfectly; it was a lot of fun, although I felt really sorry for all the cats and kittens - listening to the long, mournful meowing was so sad :( And the kittens climbing up my leg were clearly saying "take me home". If I didn't have Feefs I'd have totally taken at least a few of them home :D Speaking of Feefs, as I'm typing he is outside with his 2nd rat in 6 days :eek:

Sam - yeah that pic is funny :D And a few hours later the cat would look like this :D

passedoutcat.jpg

or this :D

drunk_cat.jpg

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

I can't stand how funny drunk looking cats can be! :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Cute pics everyone. I always get emails with pics like that, but I've deleted them all. Here is my other cat, though she looks a little evil in this pic. :D

cat4.jpg

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

@Wildcat-GEEZ!!! I saw that black cat and almost had a heart attack!:D That's a weird picture.
I also have a cat, she's silver and black, and her name is Mercury. I found her about three years ago at a restraunt where my mom worked. She was out back digging in garbage trying to get some food(she was a homeless cat). At that time, she was a small kitten, not a full grown cat. So, I got her, and my mom let me keep her.:) I would post a picture, but as I stated in the other pic thread, I don't have a digital camera, so I can't.

Amigo22

Super Moderator

@ Justin - how about cats getting dressed up? I've got a really good pic somewhere of one of our old cats (who we no longer have), lying asleep on my bed wearing a pair of glasses (big plastic ones) with a magazine (Woman's Weekly or something) under her paw :D My sister and I also dressed our first cat up in baby clothes and pushed her around in the doll stroller a few times :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

nah... onmly drunk animals are funny to me, sorry. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Looks like im gunna have to beat Amigo, with cat pics.....

I have 2 B&W cats

Miaow, my cat Welcomes you to my house.....

Miaow again, having a strech.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Awww...cute pics TJ. I had to show you guys this one that I took today. Isn't that the cutest thing? :D :D

cat5.jpg

Amigo22

Super Moderator

That's SOOOO cute! :D Sparky (monster...I mean dog) and Feefs used to cuddle up together as puppy and kitten, usually with one using the other as a pillow.

When they were older on several occasions Sparky would go and lie down next to where Feefs was lying and they'd put their paws around each other and lick each other. I got a photo of them doing that one day, I'll find it and post it :D