kenan&kel

glm1234

who used to watch it?i did it was one of my favourite programmes but they never show it on nick any more, only when i cant watch it:( anyway what was your favourite episode, i've forgotten most of them so i dont really have a favourite.and what ever happend to them?

samboo1

I always used to watch that, and i watched it again, for the first time in years, the other day! I wasnt a massive fan or anything but i would watch it if it was on, its jsut another one of those nick shows that they still replay at like 10 pm when they think no kids are watching! lol.:D

Reesegurl

I used to LOVE that show!!! ITs so funny even now! I thought it was on Nick alot? But I've seen like every episode way too many times!:)

Remember Kel used to always say: Who lovers Orange sode? Kel loves orange sode, Is it true? mmhhh, I do I do I do oo!!!

This is weird because me and my friends got in a big conversation about Kenan and Kel the other day!
I love all the episodes, the last one I saw was the one when they were shopping and there was a girl with weird hair that looked like a plant!

Oh and I love the one when they get their heads stuck in the fence!:D

rzombie1988

It was a pretty good show. I watched it all the time. Unfortunately, not too much longer after K&K, Nickelodeon started going downhill. Especially with their shows with real people in it.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Kenan & Kel used to be on at 4.30pm (NZ time) on Nickelodeon. I saw the last few minutes of each ep when I turned on the TV to watch Rugrats - they were standing on the stage concluding the show and Kel would be asking Kenan something only to discover he's gone offstage :D

reese35

"Ah, here it goes!" :p :D lol | It was a pretty cool show, it was. They don't show it anymore in the States neither! Who agrees with me that Nick needs their own channel to show their classic TV shows, huh?