Malcolm Marathon?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Just thought id bring up the idea. Inspired, unusually by the crocks on ebay sellings DVD's of the episodes. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Malcolm-in-th...143881324QQcategoryZ93599QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The guy seems to be quite extreme, its not like that bad stuff is gunna happen but 60hrs is alot, i couldnt do it in 1 session. Me and mates have adone a 24 Music-a-thon, that live music constantly for 24 not gaps. Great fun. I didnt stay up for 24hrs tho. Also friends have done Game-a-thon 24hrs of gaming. So when my exams are over im planning on doing a Malcolm-a-thon!

Anyone wanna join me?

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Sounds like a good way to celebrate exams being over :D It's that time of year here too.

I'm going to be spending a lot of this weekend watching MITM eps too, since I've got 4 days off and I'm going to be so bored otherwise.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
If you can manage to show these episodes online here, that would be great! Id be right here if we had a Malcolm Marathon!:D

samboo1

I could never manage that! I cant even sit still for a movie, which is only around 2 hours...! Nah i couldnt do that, id end up getting out after the 7th ep or something.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
The first day I discovered the MITMVC, back in the days of the subject which can't be talked about, I spent the whole day watching MITM eps, only stopping for bathroom breaks and to make snacks. But I hadn't seen a lot of the eps for a long time, some I'd only seen once (season 3).

rzombie1988

It sounds like a good idea but I could not do that. 30 minutes is alot for me as is. I actually did watch most of the first season episodes one day. Quite a fun day though.