my space
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my space

Default my space

Who here has my space?? I know Mike does, coz ive added him, but i need some more friends! So tell if you do

Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Default Re: my space

Iam going to get it soon so ill tell ou when i get it

Reese: Well today my mom lost her mind

OK, cool.

Thanks for the generous flood of replies...

Slightly off point, but still related- blogging- I don't see the point, it seems like a fairly egotistical thing to do, making the assumption that everyone wants to hear you rant on about what happened in your day; then there are always those who demonstrate self-pity. Bit of a rant, but if anyone can present a contrasting argument for blogging, please do tell :d

My space anoyings me, evrrtyone has it, and when you open profile you get like a millions different song playing and video and your like wher eis this coming from and arhhhhH! and then you cant read anything cuase peopole can design the page at all, and then you get stupid ass commetns, and then navigation around the site is reall stupid, and the whole system loooks ugly, and is a breading ground for unwanted people and is in the news for some sorta pedophilia charge, and all the stupid 'angle pics people take.

The only good thing to come out of my space is this histerical movie about it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=65y0XO-3O...0space%20movie
    Need help? Email Me Here

Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople
    My space anoyings me, evrrtyone has it, and when you open profile you get like a millions different song playing and video and your like wher eis this coming from and arhhhhH! and then you cant read anything cuase peopole can design the page at all, and then you get stupid ass commetns, and then navigation around the site is reall stupid, and the whole system loooks ugly, and is a breading ground for unwanted people and is in the news for some sorta pedophilia charge, and all the stupid 'angle pics people take.

The only good thing to come out of my space is this histerical movie about it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=65y0XO-3O...0space%20movie
    I agree with you on most of your points, which is why my page doesnt have loads of different WMP HTML's everywhere and jsut has one song on, and my layout is fine so you can see everything fine. I think the navigation is fine, i find it easy. And really i prefer to add people i have never met on it, as adding your friends is pretty weird,as theres nothing to say, so i have a load of random people, but thats what i like, meeting new people, not weird people or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople
    I don't have myspace cause I'm not into blogging and all that, but I don't have a problem with it either. Actually, I've only been there once just to see what it was all about. But anyway, I just wanted to say that movie was hilarious, TJ--especially the "yeti" segment. I LMAO! Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

I heard in the news that myspace was being investigated by the FBI and they were considering shutting it down since pedophiles were using it to prey upon young people. What happened with that?
    And I have a account on myspace. In fact, Justin Berfield has an account on there and I sent a message to him requesting to become a friend. It took two days, but he accepted! Isn't that cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat
    I don't have myspace cause I'm not into blogging and all that, but I don't have a problem with it either. Actually, I've only been there once just to see what it was all about. But anyway, I just wanted to say that movie was hilarious, TJ--especially the "yeti" segment. I LMAO! Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.
    Yeah i dont use it for blogging really. I just say hi sometimes but otherwise i just like getting friends.

I think if you need to resort to finding "friends" online then you need to get a life in real life....but that's just my opinion.