Post Pictures of Yourself!

wando

the joys of the internet hey! im actually from the UK, and live next to Liverpool.

when you guys were showing pictures of yourself, like wildcat, yardgames, samboo, etc, a few months ago, before you see the pics, talking on the internet does make you imagine someone, obviously, as youre not just reading text. and when you do see pics of them, it does look and feel nutz that you actually thaught you were talking to someone else. kind of your thaughts about what each other look like. --- << if any of that makes sence?!?

i was just reading the shoutbox, and i didnt know J and tony wore glasses. not that this is a problem, just that i have never imagined them wearing glasses.

anyways, i actually went with my mum, but i kept that under wraps until asked!!!!

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Re: The actual house location. Part 2

I didn't know Justin and Tony wear glasses either - I do too.

wando

Re: The actual house location. Part 2

right then!
someone start a new thread which will display pictures of us all, so we can finally - provided people post - know what each other look like!!

i wasnt actually sure whether to post the pics of myself there, and keep it kind of a mystery, and have people just imagine what i look like.

flippin hell yardgames! look what you have started!!!!!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: Post your Pics!

Great idea guys. It's always nice to know who you're talking to on the other end. Post as many pics as you want. :D Just one thing--it would probably be best to use one of the free image services like Imageshack or Photobucket and paste the links here because David was saying that we were low on space a few weeks ago.

I'll try to post some new pics of me soon. BTW, I never imagined Tony with glasses either. :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

123.jpg

I took this one yesterday on my phone. I got hit on my right, so I took the photo on my left side. :D
Pic2053jpg-13.jpg

And me without glasses. ( I had a hell of a time taking this one. :D)

TrumpetsandtheBrassTrophy.jpg
Fri-NightHomegame9-30-05.jpg

Some OLD band photos... :D Enjoy them anyway. :D The above one was taken in Nov(shows all but one trumpet player) and the one below it is the entire(I think) band, more-or-less. I can't get in any smaller on photobucket, so live with it. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Ah, come on J. Show us a pic of the big bruise where you got the snot knocked out of you. :D (J/K) Nice pics, BTW.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Like anyone would want to see it. I edited it to show the other side of my face. It's there, you can't see it very well The lighting wasn't very good, but if you look closely, you can see to the left of my eye is a discoloration, the bruise.

And Thanks. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Post your Pics! (Split from House Location Thread)

@Chris, you're embarrassed to have taken a vacation with your mom? I wish my mom would be half as interested as I am, but she would never go see the MITM house with me. :D

@Amigo I didn't know cats could type.

and @J you look a lot different when you're not in your band uniform.

And I couldn't have imagined Tony with glasses either. No offense to him, but I have sort of a fat version of Reese in my head for Tony. I don't think he's shown us a picture of himself yet. It would be fun to hear descriptions of how people imagine or have imagined different people, too, if anyone's willing to share them. :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Ok, I found a new pic of me that isn't too cheesy. :D Alright, lets see some more pics of you people. I know you have them!! :D Are Justin, Chris and I the only ones who are brave enough to post them?

christina2.jpg

yardgames

Retired Administrator

That's incredibly cheesy. :D You look like a 70-year-old fat grandma in that picture. :D:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

You are soooooo lucky that you're halfway across the United States from me cause I would seriously kick your ass for that remark. :D I'm sure J. wouldn't mind if I borrowed his crowbar--not that I would really need the help of the crowbar to get the job done, but every little bit helps. :D Hey, at least I posted a new pic. Where's yours? :p

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

@Yardgames-That was the coldest comment Ive ever heard.:D You ARE lucky you live far away from Wildcat. If I was her, Id kick your ass, too.;)
On that note, Wildcat, I think your a beautiful woman(not coming on to you.:D ;) ). And J, your small picture on the left where your bandmates have the trophy-what's with your hands? Your holding them out like, "Eh, eh? Think you can take me?":D
I can't post a picture of myself because 1)I dont have a digital camera and 2)If I did, I wouldn't know how, anyway.:D BUT, I can tell everyone what I look like:
Im 5'8, 134 lbs., mixed skin color(white/Italian), black hair, glasses(which I hate. Im getting laser corrective surgery ASAP). If youve seen "Godfather", a lot of people around here say I look like a young Michael Corleone(played by Al Pacino in the movies)....so that's pretty cool to me.:D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

BD06_Godfather.gif

read if you want HERE

Eh? too bad the closest it will get to me is near the Poconoes in Allentown, PA, no way I'm driving 3 hours to see it, I'd like it though. I guess I'll just get the dvd later...

Sam would be able to see ALL the Drum Corps because the DCI Championships are in Madison WI this year.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Two questions:
A: Who in the world are the blue devils?
B: Is this a stupid mockery of Godfather OR a faithful reproduction?
Just thought Id ask.:D

samboo1

Ive already seen most of you guys, well ive seen most of the people who are actually willing to share pics!:)
meme.jpg
meagain.jpg

But oh well, for the people who havent seen me, tis me ^^^ :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

@ Tony- The Blue Devils are a Drum Corp. Like Marching Band's older brother. I think Carolina Crown is in S. Carolina. They pulled off a really good show in 04 and 05. (I think the 04 show should have come in at least 3rd, but they had point deductions for bringing singers on the field)

It is a faithful reproduction of The Godfather. We don't parody in DC/MB. Nothing can be more serious when you walk out on that field...

yardgames

Retired Administrator

J. said:
read if you want HERE

Eh? too bad the closest it will get to me is near the Poconoes in Allentown, PA, no way I'm driving 3 hours to see it, I'd like it though. I guess I'll just get the dvd later...
Sam would be able to see ALL the Drum Corps because the DCI Championships are in Madison WI this year.[/quote] A friend of mine was in drum corps. for the last five or six years, although he's quit this year. I think it actually DCI. How interesting.

@Tony you sound really skinny. OK, here's what you do: Find a decent print of yourself, take it to your local drug store, find the Kodak machine, use it to create a picture CD (it's pretty self-explanatory; follow the directions :D) then take the CD home and put it in your computer, login to the forums, reply to this thread with the Go Advanced button, then under Manage Attachments, choose to add an attachment.

And why do you guys want to see more pics of me? I haven't changed much since then. Am I supposed to mix it up a bit? Like me in a swimming suit, me in a tuxedo, me eating M&M's, me beating up my brother...?

wando

hahah, i would love to see those pics!! especilly the one eating M&Ms!!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I don't actually have them; I was just thinking for unique poses.... :D