Post Pictures of Yourself! - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Pictures of Yourself!

Default Re: Post your Pics! (Split from House Location Thread)

You are soooooo lucky that you're halfway across the United States from me cause I would seriously kick your ass for that remark. I'm sure J. wouldn't mind if I borrowed his crowbar--not that I would really need the help of the crowbar to get the job done, but every little bit helps. Hey, at least I posted a new pic. Where's yours?

@Yardgames-That was the coldest comment Ive ever heard. You ARE lucky you live far away from Wildcat. If I was her, Id kick your ass, too.
    On that note, Wildcat, I think your a beautiful woman(not coming on to you. ). And J, your small picture on the left where your bandmates have the trophy-what's with your hands? Your holding them out like, "Eh, eh? Think you can take me?"
    I can't post a picture of myself because 1)I dont have a digital camera and 2)If I did, I wouldn't know how, anyway. BUT, I can tell everyone what I look like:
    Im 5'8, 134 lbs., mixed skin color(white/Italian), black hair, glasses(which I hate. Im getting laser corrective surgery ASAP). If youve seen "Godfather", a lot of people around here say I look like a young Michael Corleone(played by Al Pacino in the movies)....so that's pretty cool to me.

read if you want HERE

Eh? too bad the closest it will get to me is near the Poconoes in Allentown, PA, no way I'm driving 3 hours to see it, I'd like it though. I guess I'll just get the dvd later...

Sam would be able to see ALL the Drum Corps because the DCI Championships are in Madison WI this year.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Two questions:
    A: Who in the world are the blue devils?
    B: Is this a stupid mockery of Godfather OR a faithful reproduction?
    Just thought Id ask.

Ive already seen most of you guys, well ive seen most of the people who are actually willing to share pics!

But oh well, for the people who havent seen me, tis me ^^^
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

@ Tony- The Blue Devils are a Drum Corp. Like Marching Band's older brother. I think Carolina Crown is in S. Carolina. They pulled off a really good show in 04 and 05. (I think the 04 show should have come in at least 3rd, but they had point deductions for bringing singers on the field)

It is a faithful reproduction of The Godfather. We don't parody in DC/MB. Nothing can be more serious when you walk out on that field...

Quote Originally Posted by J.
    read if you want HERE

Eh? too bad the closest it will get to me is near the Poconoes in Allentown, PA, no way I'm driving 3 hours to see it, I'd like it though. I guess I'll just get the dvd later...
    Sam would be able to see ALL the Drum Corps because the DCI Championships are in Madison WI this year.[/quote] A friend of mine was in drum corps. for the last five or six years, although he's quit this year. I think it actually DCI. How interesting.

@Tony you sound really skinny. OK, here's what you do: Find a decent print of yourself, take it to your local drug store, find the Kodak machine, use it to create a picture CD (it's pretty self-explanatory; follow the directions ) then take the CD home and put it in your computer, login to the forums, reply to this thread with the Go Advanced button, then under Manage Attachments, choose to add an attachment.

And why do you guys want to see more pics of me? I haven't changed much since then. Am I supposed to mix it up a bit? Like me in a swimming suit, me in a tuxedo, me eating M&M's, me beating up my brother...?

hahah, i would love to see those pics!! especilly the one eating M&Ms!!

I don't actually have them; I was just thinking for unique poses....

which corp, sam? Madison Scouts?