Post Pictures of Yourself!
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Post Pictures of Yourself!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Post Pictures of Yourself!

the joys of the internet hey! im actually from the UK, and live next to Liverpool.

when you guys were showing pictures of yourself, like wildcat, yardgames, samboo, etc, a few months ago, before you see the pics, talking on the internet does make you imagine someone, obviously, as youre not just reading text. and when you do see pics of them, it does look and feel nutz that you actually thaught you were talking to someone else. kind of your thaughts about what each other look like. --- << if any of that makes sence?!?

i was just reading the shoutbox, and i didnt know J and tony wore glasses. not that this is a problem, just that i have never imagined them wearing glasses.

anyways, i actually went with my mum, but i kept that under wraps until asked!!!!

Default Re: The actual house location. Part 2

I didn't know Justin and Tony wear glasses either - I do too.

Default Re: The actual house location. Part 2

right then!
    someone start a new thread which will display pictures of us all, so we can finally - provided people post - know what each other look like!!

i wasnt actually sure whether to post the pics of myself there, and keep it kind of a mystery, and have people just imagine what i look like.

flippin hell yardgames! look what you have started!!!!!

Default Re: Post your Pics! (Split from House Location Thread)

@Chris, you're embarrassed to have taken a vacation with your mom? I wish my mom would be half as interested as I am, but she would never go see the MITM house with me.

@Amigo I didn't know cats could type.

and @J you look a lot different when you're not in your band uniform.

And I couldn't have imagined Tony with glasses either. No offense to him, but I have sort of a fat version of Reese in my head for Tony. I don't think he's shown us a picture of himself yet. It would be fun to hear descriptions of how people imagine or have imagined different people, too, if anyone's willing to share them.

Ok, I found a new pic of me that isn't too cheesy. Alright, lets see some more pics of you people. I know you have them!! Are Justin, Chris and I the only ones who are brave enough to post them?

That's incredibly cheesy. You look like a 70-year-old fat grandma in that picture.

You are soooooo lucky that you're halfway across the United States from me cause I would seriously kick your ass for that remark. I'm sure J. wouldn't mind if I borrowed his crowbar--not that I would really need the help of the crowbar to get the job done, but every little bit helps. Hey, at least I posted a new pic. Where's yours?

@Yardgames-That was the coldest comment Ive ever heard. You ARE lucky you live far away from Wildcat. If I was her, Id kick your ass, too.
    On that note, Wildcat, I think your a beautiful woman(not coming on to you. ). And J, your small picture on the left where your bandmates have the trophy-what's with your hands? Your holding them out like, "Eh, eh? Think you can take me?"
    I can't post a picture of myself because 1)I dont have a digital camera and 2)If I did, I wouldn't know how, anyway. BUT, I can tell everyone what I look like:
    Im 5'8, 134 lbs., mixed skin color(white/Italian), black hair, glasses(which I hate. Im getting laser corrective surgery ASAP). If youve seen "Godfather", a lot of people around here say I look like a young Michael Corleone(played by Al Pacino in the movies)....so that's pretty cool to me.

Don't be effraid

sullie1505 Guest

moi