Animated MITM
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Animated MITM

Default Animated MITM

I saw it on a commercial. It's true. On fox, May 1 some of it will be animated. I'll try to get more info about it. It was on the commercials for Ida's Dance. I saw it with my eyes.

-Wait. MITM's May 1st episode is stilts, while... we know that isn't animation.-

Maybe some of it will be animated. Because in the commercial says "something all new will be coming to MITM" And then it showed the whole family animation style, for half a second. Then the animation Reese said "hey cool, this is awesome" or something along those lines. I was really excited when I heard, there was some buzz on the fox fourms, but I accuatly saw the commercial.

What do you guys think?

The jerk formerly known as J.

Default Re: Animated MITM

Somebody metioned this on the Fox forum a couple of days ago. I've been unable to find anything on the web to back this up tough.

Maybe you are right J, animation may just be a one-off feature for a single episode as opposed to a who series as was the previous claim.

I guess whatever it is, we will just have to wait and see!

It's all to do with Fox's Animation Domination programming. From how you've described the clip it sounds like it could be one of Dewey's imagination sequences like the one from 'Mini-Bike' where he has six arms.

I'm just reporting what I saw.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Getting more info on this soon!

I saw the link on the Fox forum, it pointed here: http://animatedtv.about.com/od/foxne...may2005fox.htm

This line makes it sound to me like it's gonna be a normal episode:
    Animation Domination continues with the most animated live-action comedy on TV, "Malcolm in the Middle"

All I think it is, is for promo purposes.

No connection with the actual episode just to promote Animation Domination

Should have an answer soon though

FOX is calling Sunday night's "ANIMATION DOMINATION" because it is all animation except for Malcolm, which they call the "most animated live action sitcom" so no there won't be any animation, it's just a promotional thing for the simpsons 350th episode, new family guys, and new american dad's

It is a clever rhyme though. Quite catch. Good move on Fox's part. Did Arrested Devlopment get formally cancelled now, or has it just ended for the season wtihout a new renewal?

even if they're not making an ep of mitm w/ animation i'd like to at leats see the commercial, y dont they show commercial's for next weeks show right after this one... instead of in american idol...but w/e... they might do an animation sequence just for fun... like on an ep of that 70's show they had like a minute or 2 of animation cuz they were comparing their life to scooby doo (i think it's something along those lines)...
    "I'm so smart I'm practically retardid"-Mason from DLM