The actual house location. Part 2

samboo1

OMG i would love to of gone there! I envy you so much :cool: If anyone goes there, or you go again Chris, im sneaking inside your suitcase :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
wow, those are neat. How'd you get those? :)

By the way, Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, you can PM me, yardgames, or Wildcat (the mods). Enjoy the forums.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
nyl said:
Attached are 3 pics from the set (a bit blurry though!). 1 pic of stage 21 (with family car in lower left corner). And 1 pic from stage 20, where season 1 was filmed before moving to a bigger sound stage.

View attachment 632 View attachment 633 View attachment 634 View attachment 635 View attachment 636
Thank you! We do get excited about stuff like that here! :D I am curious how you got them...are we in the presence of one of the show's stars? :) Welcome to the forums.

wando

OMG!!! them pics are awsome,

thank you sooooo much for posting. i know what a set looks like, but i have always wanted to visit the set.

im not sure if this is from a previos post but:

on ebay ages ago, the producers put a visit to the set, twice, and bit times it went for $1500 USD, and i would have to visit, but due to living in the UK and the price! i couldnt bit! but i was seriously considering it!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Yea i remeber that.

@NYL Thanks SO much for the pics! Did you work for the show? We love people with inside info :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
We must have scared him with all of our questions--he hasn't posted again. :) Don't worry, we dont' bite; we just can get star struck. :D

reese35

Looking at these pics of the exterior, i have to say... JEEZ! In real life, the lawn's a beauty; on Malcolm, it's self-explanatory. Different paint job amd stuff. I tell you, if that was around the time shooting started, they did a heluva job altering it for the show!

simon_4420

@ NYL thanks for the pics, they are really cool:D

@Wando, sounds like you had a wicked time. You are so lucky to see the house!! Thanks for the pics :D

Its really cool that so many people have these pics that no one else has and they are willing to show them:D

Alfista Junior

Nice pics, really.
By the way, I was using Google earth to have a look at CBS studios. I realized that northern corner of the studios could easily be the set of the Krelboyne School.

You see the same thing?

Zethy

Very nice pics ! They allow we to see a little the Malcolm's back set .

How do you get them ? You work for the show ?

nyl

No, I don't work for the show. I won an auction a few years back to visit the set. The pictures didn't come out to well though.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
nyl said:
No, I don't work for the show. I won an auction a few years back to visit the set. The pictures didn't come out to well though.
Ahh, you're the one that won the auction; that had to be a fun, albeit expensive, trip. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
yardgames said:
Ahh, you're the one that won the auction; that had to be a fun, albeit expensive, trip. :D

How much did you have to pay in the end? What did you get upto while your where there?

steve

wando said:
yep! seven houses from the bottom left.

nice one Wando :) Im looking on Google Earth right now at the house and I am wondering...where is the swimming pool/jacuzzi the next door neighbors have, when Malcolm and Reese caught the woman with another man in their pool/jacuzzi? or was that filmed in the studios?

Thanks, Steve :)

Murph

What state/city is the house in? Very cool that you got to see it, I take it nobody actually lives in it?