--There he is.
--A what?
--Uh, a--
--They--what is my first line?
--And, we're set.
--Peter, quiet 'em up over by you.
--Okay.
--Cry baby!
--Guys, settle please; it's time to talk, please. Already, Kenny clip when you see the car bell.
--And, action.
--They put you in with the Buseys!?

Reesegurl

I only got to see the very 1st video, because there was an error with the media player but that was funny! the part with Reese shuffling slowly around is hilarious! It just keeps going and he seems to take forever!

If only they relesed dvds of behind the scenes! Every fan would want it! Well I would definitly buy it! Why is it that you get a thrill watching things that we're not really supposed to see? Its fun to see them being normal people when they're not acting!

Alfista Junior

I had to look up 'thespian' in the dictionnary...:D It should be one of the words Shakespear used to employ...:D (Reading Shakespear is for me (almost) like reading Spanish ;))

Anyway, that's right the words in question don't sound like "face painter", "thespian" fits more with the sound I hear..

And other thing, in the clip PlayingMusic, are you guys sure they say "***ville"? (I forgot the whole word)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Great Clips, Amazing work, wen my exams are over I WILL make a Media section MITMVC needs one badly with all these videos.

Alfista Junior said:
I had to look up 'thespian' in the dictionnary...:D It should be one of the words Shakespear used to employ...:D (Reading Shakespear is for me (almost) like reading Spanish ;))

I think 'thespian' is post Shakespeare, one of those ridiculous Victorians theatrical traditions. Once you read Shakespeare, watch one of his plays and break things down, you can understand him. I'm crap at languages and my attempts at French are worse than George Bush Jr. (French don't have a term for entrepeneur) but I can read Shakespeare, although I prefer his contempary Christopher 'Kit' Marlowe (conspiracy that he was in fact Shakespear- fascinating- check the web if you can be arsed.:D

Alfista Junior

Deweyrules! said:
I think 'thespian' is post Shakespeare, one of those ridiculous Victorians theatrical traditions. Once you read Shakespeare, watch one of his plays and break things down, you can understand him. I'm crap at languages and my attempts at French are worse than George Bush Jr. (French don't have a term for entrepeneur) but I can read Shakespeare, although I prefer his contempary Christopher 'Kit' Marlowe (conspiracy that he was in fact Shakespear- fascinating- check the web if you can be arsed.:D

Ok, I didn't know Marlowe before but I will have a look on his work soon. Please reassure me, W. Bush was joking, right?

Other thing, I'm willing to teach you french ;). And if anyone else from the MITMVC is learning french at school and needs help, feel free to ask me.. But nowadays french is probably considered as an extinct language abroad :D . So I'm pretty sure that few people learn it nowadays. That's the same for german classes in France, they're more and more empty. (German was initially my first foreign language until I'm 18 and english my second one. I had to switch them, because I wasn't interested anymore in speaking german and because english is like mandatory to enter engineering schools.)

Sorry if I bothered you with my personal stories, I'm totally off topic...:eek:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Alfista Junior said:
Ok, I didn't know Marlowe before but I will have a look on his work soon. Please reassure me, W. Bush was joking, right?

Other thing, I'm willing to teach you french ;). And if anyone else from the MITMVC is learning french at school and needs help, feel free to ask me.. But nowadays french is probably considered as an extinct language abroad :D . So I'm pretty sure that few people learn it nowadays. That's the same for german classes in France, they're more and more empty. (German was initially my first foreign language until I'm 18 and english my second one. I had to switch them, because I wasn't interested anymore in speaking german and because english is like mandatory to enter engineering schools.)

I "could " have used some help on French i just sat a general studies papaer and some of it was french. French passage with multiple choise questions in english, so i could guess, but last time i did french was when i was 14. :D

I probs didnt do well but its not really that important!

jetcombo15

Alfista Junior said:

You speak French fluently?
That'd be cool to have French-speaking person on these boards, considering I speak French everyday, at home or with friends (well it's usually half-half, with friends), and go to a French school.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
jetcombo15 said:
You speak French fluently?
That'd be cool to have French-speaking person on these boards, considering I speak French everyday, at home or with friends (well it's usually half-half, with friends), and go to a French school.
So you live in france then? :confused:

Alfista is one of the many cool people her from malcolm-france.com forums. (they do french speaking there! lol)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I kNow its just the fact that jetcombo15 said he went to french school, spoke french with friedns family etc,......it was a joke....if you did all that u'd most likely be in france! :D

jetcombo15

tjpeople said:
I kNow its just the fact that jetcombo15 said he went to french school, spoke french with friedns family etc,......it was a joke....if you did all that u'd most likely be in france! :D

Well, I used to live in France (lived there about half my life) but I then moved to the US, and have been living there ever since. However, I am neither French nor American.

Alfista Junior

jetcombo15 said:
Well, I used to live in France (lived there about half my life) but I then moved to the US, and have been living there ever since. However, I am neither French nor American.

Yeah it's really nice having such a "half french half american" guy on the forum... I live near from Rouen in Haute-Normandie. Where do you use to live here? and where are you now?

I wish I was bi-lingual, it would be so cool to fluently speak 2 languages! I did French from 11-16 and believe me I was ABISMAL, I just couldn't do it. I blame my French teacher :D
@ALFISTA I can't belive you've been learning English for such a short period of time, you're far more fluent and articulate than most English people!

jetcombo15

Alfista Junior said:
Yeah it's really nice having such a "half french half american" guy on the forum... I live near from Rouen in Haute-Normandie. Where do you use to live here? and where are you now?

No, I mean, I'm neither French nor American, I'm Portuguese, haha. However, French and English are my two most spoken languages, and I'm fluent in both.
I used to live a few kilometers away from Paris. Now I'm in Houston, TX.