Video - Cast and Crew on the Set

Alfista Junior

Actually there was not hidden in the cyberspace.. It comes from a VHS I bought on the Web.. I've got two VHS, so two hours of shooting...

:D :D :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That is neat--thanks for sharing! Even from that small clip, it looks like they sure had fun when they were shooting.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Alfista Junior said:
Actually there was not hidden in the cyberspace.. It comes from a VHS I bought on the Web.. I've got two VHS, so two hours of shooting...

:D :D :D

Thanks Alfista, that was interesting. That's cool that you've got the tapes. Could you post some more clips for us? :)

EDIT: oh and do you know who that old guy is at the end?

Alfista Junior

I will post other clips in a couple of days..

@Amigo22 : No it's not Boomer, it's the guy who manages the decor...I don't know his name. He appears also on the Bloopers Fox has released.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
That was a funny video!:D Thanks for posting it! It was funny, when Reese walks in wrapped in the chains and says he's not an escape artist and he slowly trudges off camera.:D Who was it that said, "Very nice, Justin"?

wando

ahhhhhh,
so you are the person who bought the tapes!!!

these "dailies" tapes were on sale about 6 months ago on ebay that i was looking at, but i never bought them, and i seen them come up again, the new buyer was selling them!

looks like they have fun on set, anyways.

A little side note............

as i was skint at the time, when the tapes were on sale 6 months ago and the new buyer bought them, i emailed him asking could he copy them and obviously i would pay him, so maybe thats why he has put them up for sale, but the BIN price you paid is what he actually bought them for, which i was a little dissapointed with him at selling them for!

sorry for this, im seriously jet-lagged atm so this may not make much sence, but it does to me!!

Alfista Junior

@Tony Montana: The guy who said "Very nice!" is problably the director himself. It may also be another guy from the crew.

@ReMoss85: Fox is tracking this kind of videos on the Web. I assume it's a bad idea to put them on Youtube.

@Wando: I already knew that. I've seen the same VHS several times. So I've assumed they were copies, but honestly I don't care. It's funny to watch.

To everyone: I kind of propose you a deal. Could you help me to make trancripts of the clips when I put them on the web?
I would be nice. You know it would be nice for the members of the French forum to have them.
I understand most of what they say, but sometimes I don't get some words. Mostly when the crew is talking, the sound is pretty bad and I don't understand everything.
I'm going to begin the work, and if somebody could just have a look on that it would be cool.
Thanks for helping.

Alfista Junior

Could somebody fill in the blanks and correct what is wrong.. Thanks a lot.

-A mark!
"Clap!"
-Frankie you can get out ***** in 45 minutes!
-Oh, cool!
-I do it for flinching.
-Ready, and...
-What?
-I do it for flinching.
-Boys...
-What does that mean?
-Ready, and Erik ready and...Mom's coming in... and Action!
-Dewey, did Ms Welsh tell you when you get your test results?
-Oh I got them.
-And he's in the Krelboyne Class, just like you wanted. I hope you're happy, you ruined his life. Come on Dewey.
-Well, I'm not an escape artist.
-And cut it!
-Very nice, Justin!

wando

- On mark
- CLAP BOARD

- Erik, you can get a pure vanilla in 45 minutes
- Ah cool

someone is talking in the background about getting the backpack on eriks back in on the shot.

-Psssttt
-You were flinching
- Yeah?
- Two for flinching
- What does that mean?

(Erik clenches his fist and punches the air twice. i can only assume that they try and make each other flinch or put each other off, and if they succeed then maybe they get to punch each other twice?!?)

- Ready and Boys
- Ready, and Erik ready and...Mom's coming in... and Action!
- Hi boys
- Oh Dewey, did Ms Welsh tell you when you get your test results?
- Oh I got them.
- And he's in the Krelboyne Class, just like you wanted. I hope you're happy, youve ruined his life. Come on Dewey.
- Well, I'm not an escape artist.
- And cut it!
- Very nice, Justin!

hope this helps

Alfista Junior

Thank you so much.;)
(Who said only two hours a week of english at school were sufficient..:cool: )

Are you sure for "On mark" because I read sometimes ago that crew members used to say "A mark" and "B mark" when they were respectively giving the clap for the camera A and B.

wando

lol, not really, it cuts in so soon that i could only assume that its on mark. also, can you please, please post some more clips, or if i pay you some money on paypal could you copy the videos and send them to me please?!?.
cheers,