Discontinuation of the main VC - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Discontinuation of the main VC

Default Re: Discontinuation of the main VC

It is a good idea, but I think TJ's probably right. The currency coversions would be confusing for everyone and I doubt we'd raise enough because it's likely that only a handful of members would actually donate. I don't think the site will be hard to find once it moves. David will just leave re-directs to the new page.

Well, I was making a suggestion. I thought it would make things a lot more simpler for everyone involved.
    Whatever you guys decide to do is fine by me.

Essentially there just aren't enough people here willing to donate for that to occur. If all 1000+ gave then that would be great, but at best I doubt anymore than 5 of you would consider - that still leaves a massive amount of money. The reason I am giving up the server is not lack of money anyway, it is simply lack of time.

I understand completely. Like I stated, whatever you mods decide to do will be fine by me. Maybe we can revamp this whole website and change the look and everything(if we have those resources).

I think the forums are perfect the way they are.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

Quote Originally Posted by tony_montana
    I understand completely. Like I stated, whatever you mods decide to do will be fine by me. Maybe we can revamp this whole website and change the look and everything(if we have those resources).
    I think it's not a bad idea to restructure the website in order to be more concise. But the problem is when you change all that stuffs it takes time to retreive the same influx. You lose users ans some other take time to come back. And considering the show has been cancelled it's pretty dangerous. But if you do that I advise you not to have the website unavailable too long... Just my opinion, but in France the website has been hacked some months ago and it was a bad time for the admins because a lot of people never come back.

We are currently in the process of transferring stuff now. Gallery is basically done. Not all the images are up yet, but they will be soon.

For those interested mitmgallery.tjpeople.com

Note that we will probs have malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/gallery redirecting to that links, coause its better.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Holy crap, TJ-is it just me, or do the pics load REALLY fast on your site? When you get done transferring everything you may want to make 2 menus for season 7 since graduation is still being cut off at the bottom. Thanks for volunteering your time an efforts to move the site!

Well i dunno, maybe it is faster, couldnt say really. I think i have trnadsfered all images now. If you could check id be glad in case i missed some. I could make 2 sections but you can drag the menu about, something i just discovered.
    Need help? Email Me Here

For some reason the main page for this site is gone and the "hosted by lycos" comes up Is this the deleting you guys have talked about?

Reese; "Oh, man. Two guys as your parents, that house has gotta be a dudes paradise."