Another Finale Chat May 21st

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Since many members were unable to attend today's chat due to Mother's Day (and various other reasons) AND since the chat took place before the finale actually aired, several people have expressed interest in having another chat next weekend. We will actually be able to discuss the finale then. :) We would like to make it earlier than next weekend, but unfortunetely there are too many time zone conflicts during the week with people's school and work schedules. So, does the same day, time and place sound good to everyone?

That would be Sunday, May 21st at the following times:

12:00 pm West Coast USA
1:00 pm Mountain Time USA
2:00 pm Central USA
3:00 pm East Coast USA
8:00 pm UK(got it right this time TJ ;) )
9:00 pm France & Germany
5:00 am (Monday) Australia

The chat will be held in the flashchat room. You can get to that under the Quicklines dropdown menu on the top, right of the screen (directly under your pm box area).

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Sounds yippy-zippy!
...............................That was the stupidest thing I have ever said.:D Sounds great, Wildcat. Ah, that's better.:)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Wildcat said:
8:00 pm UK(got it right this time TJ ;) )

Wildcat said:
You can get to that under the Quicklines dropdown menu on the top, right of the screen (directly under your pm box area).
Well for me its not under quicklinks its on the main bar across the top but thats cuase i use old school blue template!