Series Finale Clip!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks a lot MITM18. I know we've had our differences, but I want you to know I do appreciate what you've brought to our community. Best of luck to you. :)

MITM18

yardgames said:
Thanks a lot MITM18. I know we've had our differences, but I want you to know I do appreciate what you've brought to our community. Best of luck to you. :)

It is no problem, hope you all enjoyed the pics/video I have supplied for Season 6 and 7.

I know, I dont even remember why we had "fights" was really silly, lol. Your a good guy yardgames and a good mod.

PS: I am not leaving the site just well cant post any more exclusive clips/photos to the show as there is no more "show" after this episode.

But HOPEFULLY I will be able to contribute more goodies as the DVDs are released and other things, stay tuned.

Ryebeach

I'm one of those people who are doing their best to stay spoiler free for the finale.:D

But I wanted to take a moment and thank you for this clip and all the other spoilers, photos, clips, and other exclusive info you've been kind enough to bring to us these past couple of seasons. It truly has been very much appreciated.

Take care MITM18 and I'll see you around the forums. :)

wando

thank you so much MITM18 for showing us spoilers, including pics, and videos for the past two years. it has been greatly appreciated and emotional.
thankyou very much, and see you around :)

mm00

Wow, thanks for the great clip.

Only one day now - or is it technically 0 - www.frankiemunizinfo.com

Can't wait for the final!!! I wonder if there'll end it like they did in the pilot, with talking over the credits. Or maybe we'll be treated to some bloopers or behind the scenes footage at the end of the episode!!!

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Thanks! There's another video clip on the home page of the Fox's website!

And for the final countdown : there's one on the homage page of my website too.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks for the clip and everything MITM18. You've provided us with some great stuff. We appreciate all of it!! :)

Amigo22 said:
Is chat still on after the finale?

The chat is on for tomorrow. If it turns out successful, we'll plan another for next weekend.

mm00 said:
Can't wait for the final!!! I wonder if there'll end it like they did in the pilot, with talking over the credits. Or maybe we'll be treated to some bloopers or behind the scenes footage at the end of the episode!!!

Welcome to the forum mm00! I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to pm me, yardgames or J. if you ever have any questions or concerns. We look forward to your thoughts! :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the clip, MITM18, as I allways say you do a great job getting us this stuff. :D (even tho we dont know how you get them! :D)

Welcome mm00, you'll enjoy it here :D

I went to your site and whatched your mitm video comp thing, really really good. The editing was superb.

mm00

Hi

Thank you for your welcome. I've been a fan for a while, but never really had time to post (not really much of an excuse). I've checked out this site a lot though.

The other site isn't actually mine, but I know the person who owns it. I did a bit of work on the current Malcolm stuff that is up on the site though.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
OK, posting is cool! remember!

Well, whoever own the site should join up to the forum, start chatting and put site in the signiture, and the sites hits will rocket.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I was going to watch the clip but decided not to. I don't want to spoil the ending. But thanks for posting the clip anyways!:)
And Im going to be here for the chat. It's time to say goodbye to the spectacular show we call Malcolm in the Middle.

Hal-n-Lois

:cool: :)
Thanks so much! It's greatly appreciated.
I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode, but it will be hard saying goodbye to the show.