MitM at home? Collectible items in auction!

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Seven years of television on eBay : some items of the Malcolm's set are in bid.
You can buy jars of formaldehyde animals (!), framed artwork and mostly the kitchen table and the living room couch!
75% of the final sale price will support National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, Bryan Cranston's association.
There's also some items from That '70s Show, which ends in May too. It's all here : http://www.ebay.com/70sandmalcolm/!
Just hope that there will be more items from Malcolm on the net later.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I know there's some major MITM fans out there but why would anyone want the furniture from MITM--they're crap. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I think its totally cool, i mean i dont think im gunna bid but still!

They seem to be using an official staged photo i havent seen before, one with carvanc and canoe thing in it? or have i just missed it before? like on this auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4877180590

actaully they only seem to be shippping to US. it'll be nice to see some other stuff, thats more obviously mitm.

Ryebeach

Thanks for the info and link, Tyno. :)

tjpeople said:
They seem to be using an official staged photo i havent seen before, one with carvanc and canoe thing in it? or have i just missed it before?
That photo did come as part of the set of official season 7 MITM photos from FOX where the cast is golfing and on the roller coaster. However, the photo of the canoe seems to be rare as I've only seen it a few times whereas the other photos I've seen numerous times.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Wow, the couch and table really look like pieces of crap in thsoe pictures. :D I mean, I know they weren't supposed to be perfect as the family isn't rich, but they looked really bad in those pics... :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
yardgames said:
I know there's some major MITM fans out there but why would anyone want the furniture from MITM--they're crap. :D

Yeah, but it's the Wilkerson's crap so we love it anyway (not that I'm going to bid on it or anything.) :D

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
O man, I would so love to get the couch. Imagine that: Watching MITM while sitting on the Wilkersons' couch! I think I'd bid until 100 - 150 $ for this piece of 1000 memories. What a pity that I'm not living in the US ... :mad:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I you think you can trust someone in the forums who lives in the us you coulkd get them to bid for you, pay them, they get it delivered and then pay the shipping to germany. SOunds complicated i know, but it possible.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Me thinks Ill bid on something!:D Dont know about you guys, but Im NOT going to pass up the chance to own a piece of the show. So, like I said, Im gonna get something!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I'd love to bid on some stuff even if it is isn't the most visually appealing. :D I'm sure it will end up going for much more than what it is now though--probably in the $1,000's--so what's the use. Not like I can afford that right now. :D

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
tjpeople said:
I you think you can trust someone in the forums who lives in the us you coulkd get them to bid for you, pay them, they get it delivered and then pay the shipping to germany. SOunds complicated i know, but it possible.

Oh, no that would be way to complicated...:D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Re: Bid On MITM Props/Set Pieces

Erh, we know, thats what this thread is about, the ebay auction. where they are selling the table along with other things.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Im going to see about getting the table. I HAVE to get a part of the show! Even if it's some of Bryan's body hair!
Ok...that one was a little weird..:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
tony_montana said:
Im going to see about getting the table. I HAVE to get a part of the show! Even if it's some of Bryan's body hair!
Ok...that one was a little weird..:D

Yes, that is a little weird. :D The table and chairs are over $600 and the couch is too. The Jars of Formaldehyde animals is only $31 so far. Maybe you can get that.

AlexTheMartian

yardgames said:
hey! my house looks like the MITM house! lol its "lived-in" look that low-mid class Los Angeles folk like me are used to :D

man you guys keep dissing the stuff, but to be honest, the MITM stuff might even be BETTER then stuff in my home =\ .. im waiting for that day where i live in a place that looks more like the TV stars' homes more then the Married With Children and Malcolm In the Middle sets, LOL

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Ignore Sam, hes mean :D, i dont think the couch and table and chairs are that bad. They have charector.

samboo1

Wow some of that stuff would be really nice to have. I want to get one of the smaller items...i wouldnt bid on the furniture, already have all that at home. But one of those bug jars would be nice as a MITM memory!