The actual house location. - Page 3
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The actual house location.

Default Re: The actual house location.

Looks like the Wilkerson house to me. And about the trees-there IS a thing called editing, you know.

And a time when the leaves come off the trees and the picture quality isn't good enough to see the branches.

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    And a time when the leaves come off the trees and the picture quality isn't good enough to see the branches.
    For the sake of argument, the leaves don't normally come of the trees in Los Angeles because the temp doesn't usually drop much below 50 even in the dead of winter. It's green year round. I had to write a paper on the climate zones of California for a meteorology class.

And why would they take the time to edit in trees? It's not important if there are trees in their front yard, or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfista Junior
    Mmh, the street could easily be the right one. But it's sure it is not the actual one that google map has marked.
    I just put in my address at the aerial view place, and it put the dot on the right street but four houses down and on the wrong side of the street. So the Malcolm house it pointed to is most certainly not the real deal! I'll go back and try to study the photo more.

How about this circled one? Without watching the show to compare, it looks an awful lot like it to me. It's even got the bushes in the small space between the driveway and the house to the left.

Not to mention, no mysterious structures.

Everything does seem to point to that one except one thing--in all the screencaps from the show the roof is brown. The roof on that house is gray. Roofing tiles can easily be changed in a matter of days though. Anyhow, I think we can safely narrow it down between that one and the one on the opposide end of the street with the brownish roof (the one that I pointed out above.)

LOL, it's a good thing that Wando is going on vacation so we have something to debate about.

Assuming you mean this one, I agree. It's almost identical but has a bigger thing stuck on the back (and of the course the brown roof). I'm unclear about the nursery deal. I guess I didn't pay attention enough in the episodes when they were building it. It's an actual addition to the house? The thing that looks stuck on the back of the circled hosue is nearly the same size as the rest of the house - the nursery couldn't possibly be that big!

Yes, that's the one I was talking about. The shape and roof color seem to be perfect. I don't know what that thing is in the back yard either. It looks like a carport or something. Maybe it's something we've just never seen on camera. I agree, it's too big to be the nursery.

Maybe it's the nursery and Lois/Hal's bedroom.