Who's smarter? Dewey or Malcolm? - Page 11
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who's smarter? Dewey or Malcolm?

Malcolm's life turned out the way it was because he let it turn out that way with his negative attitude, and his self-centredness. He shouldn't be surprised that he has no friends because who would want to be friends with someone like that?

At least Dewey has friends. Besides, Dewey's sweet, wise, and a great pianist. Malcolm's just annoying, whiny, and stuck up.
    Malcolm(to Lois):You can't ban Christmas!!!!!!
    Reese:Yeah!!!! This is the last year Dewey'll believe in Santa!!!!.
    Dewey(shocked):What?!

Seems SOMEONE here doesn't like Malcolm too much, 'cough' October Wilkerson 'cough'.

Quote Originally Posted by tony_montana View Post
    Seems SOMEONE here doesn't like Malcolm too much, 'cough' October Wilkerson 'cough'.
    i do like Malcolm, but you have to admit he does get annoying at times. *mumbles*Not to mention whiny and stuck up, at times.
    Last edited by October Wilkerson; Sep 24, 2007 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo22 View Post
    Malcolm's life turned out the way it was because he let it turn out that way with his negative attitude, and his self-centredness. He shouldn't be surprised that he has no friends because who would want to be friends with someone like that?
    Exactly. It's not just bad luck, it's his own doing.

And it's kinda sad that his personality doesn't change that much throughout.
    you wanna follow the laws of man?
    bloody apron, leg of lamb.
    it's so hard to win...
    when there's so much to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by October Wilkerson View Post
    i do like Malcolm, but you have to admit he does get annoying at times. *mumbles*Not to mention whiny and stuck up, at times.
    Don't worry i feel the same way about Malcolm. I guess it is because we are Reese fans? lol. I also think Dewey is a cool kid and wiser then Malcolm
    Follow Malcolm in the Middle cast members on Twitter: twitter.com/MITM/cast

Be fans of Justin Berfeild's (Reese) new production company, Virgin Produced on Facebook and Twitter

and while you are at it, add me on facebook and twitter

It's a shame we didn't find out what Dewey's Genius IQ was, because he was totally different from Malcolm - he has friends, he has a musical talent, and look at how perfectly he handled the childish crap Reese, Malcolm and Francis did to him in Kitty's Back and A.A. And, although he was impressed by Francis's friend's "Rock On" line (I forget which episode that is), Francis should have been ashamed that his 12 year old brother knew better than he did.

Just want to intercede here and say I can't believe yall have carried this conversation on for 11 pages.
    Ok, continue....

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheMartian View Post
    Don't worry i feel the same way about Malcolm. I guess it is because we are Reese fans? lol. I also think Dewey is a cool kid and wiser then Malcolm
    Yeah...it's fun being a Reese fan. Glad 2 meet a Fan of Reese.

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo22 View Post
    It's a shame we didn't find out what Dewey's Genius IQ was, because he was totally different from Malcolm - he has friends, he has a musical talent, and look at how perfectly he handled the childish crap Reese, Malcolm and Francis did to him in Kitty's Back and A.A. And, although he was impressed by Francis's friend's "Rock On" line (I forget which episode that is), Francis should have been ashamed that his 12 year old brother knew better than he did.
    It would have interesting to find out more about him, as many aspects of Dewey's life are still shrouded in mystery. I can't say I care what his actual given I.Q. is because we basically know how clever he is anyway. Admittedly, a scene where Dewey is studying in a krelboyne classroom would have been a fine way to show him at the end of the series. But really, would it matter if someone like was entered into an advanced program? He'll find success at whatever he does. As for final scene in "College Recruiters", it wasn't so much that he was impressed by the "rock on" phrase, just that he was earlier surprised by Francis's apparent good fortune when his friend told him about his band hitting the big-time. Dewey was simply quoting the dude when Lois gave him a lecture about him tanking in English, and Dewey temporalily assumed that things would sort themselves out. Obviously however, such delusions where quickly shattered since Francis fouled up at some juncture. Or maybe his grungy friend was humourously misinformed? Well who knows?!