Wilkerson Floorplan

bluecobweb

I see. Thanks for clarifying. :) So the lounge is where Lois stores the presents to keep it away from them in Christmas? (Trying to defy Lois, they broke in and opened them anyway.) Is there another episode where the lounge is shown?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
No, that was in the garage. The lounge is actually part of the hosue. It's just like the living room, except it has a fireplace instead of a TV. Hope that helps. :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
bluecobweb said:
I see. Thanks for clarifying. :) So the lounge is where Lois stores the presents to keep it away from them in Christmas? (Trying to defy Lois, they broke in and opened them anyway.) Is there another episode where the lounge is shown?

It depends on which Lounge you're talking about--the one inside the house with the fireplace, or the tiki lounge in the garage? In Christmas, Lois hid the presents in the garage, which would later become the Tiki Lounge when Hal and the boys converted it in season 6. So the garage and the Tiki Lounge are one in the same. But as yardgames mentioned, it was only the Tiki Lounge for that one episode, then it went back to being the garage again. There are a lot episodes where they show the inside of the garage, but we only see it as the tiki lounge for that one particular episode. The inside lounge has been constant throughout the show and it's just another room in the house.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
If it confuses you to have a lounge and a tiki lounge, we could call the one inside the house the fireplace room. :D

bluecobweb

Wildcat said:
But as yardgames mentioned, it was only the Tiki Lounge for that one episode, then it went back to being the garage again. There are a lot episodes where they show the inside of the garage, but we only see it as the tiki lounge for that one particular episode. The inside lounge has been constant throughout the show and it's just another room in the house.
I see it now, in Hal's Birthday when Reese had to clean the fireplace. It does look a lot like the living room.

Beauty Girl

Reply to Floorplan

Hi

What you have done was pretty cool however, I don't think they only had 2 bedrooms. Francis' room was shown in the earlier seasons.

What got me buzzed was that they did not move the oldest boys into Francis' room in later seasons.

Tell me if I'm wrong but, that's what I remember from watching one of these episodes a long time ago.

Beauty Girl

D

Deleted member 1693

Why does this person have a red light instead of a green one, and a star next to her name in the list of people online now?

D

Deleted member 1693

Lol it's ok. It's just I've never seen that before.

AlexTheMartian

red light means invisible (not showing if online or not)

as for the star, i have no idea, but technically if it really is invisible, the name should not even show up.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Beauty Girl, hope you enjoy your stay, if you need any help email me from the link below.

@ Lucky - * next to username means user is set to invisible, I shouldn't happen again (I fixed a setting), technically only mods should be able to see.

Lets stay on topic please. If you want to continue this talk, go make a new thread in Support and I'll move these posts.

Nico21

Hi

What you have done was pretty cool however, I don't think they only had 2 bedrooms. Francis' room was shown in the earlier seasons.

What got me buzzed was that they did not move the oldest boys into Francis' room in later seasons.

Tell me if I'm wrong but, that's what I remember from watching one of these episodes a long time ago.

Beauty Girl
I don't think Francis has his own bedroom in the house. In the earlier seasons, he was at military school, so he wasn't sleeping at home !

Amigo22

Super Moderator
The house only had the 2 bedrooms. Malcolm and Reese used to share the double bed (mentioned in Grandma Sues), so Francis would have had the single bed in the boys' bedroom.

Sloba

The house only had the 2 bedrooms. Malcolm and Reese used to share the double bed (mentioned in Grandma Sues), so Francis would have had the single bed in the boys' bedroom.

If that's right, where do Dewey sleep?
With Lois? :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Yeah, I don't know where Dewey would have slept. Though in that same episode it is mentioned there are 7 sleeping spaces.

ETA: In "The Grandparents", Hal and Lois gave Ida & Victor their bed, and they slept in Malcolm and Dewey's bed, so there must be just the two double beds.

Last edited:

Beauty Girl

Oh, thanks for clearing that up! I have must been confused back then-- I was about 9 when I watched it.

Anyway, let's keep on the topic.