Wilkerson Floorplan

Amigo22

Super Moderator
The secret bathroom was in "Therapy" from Season 2. The wavy lines in the lounge are, I think, the fireplace. I also noticed what you guys were talking about with the location of the bathroom, yep you guys are right it's near the front door.

Speaking of doors, in "Smunday" and "Therapy" and probably other eps too, they come inside / go out through a different door to the front door & the double doors. You can see it from the kitchen. I can't recall where it's located and I have no idea where it leads to, could be the back door, but I don't recall seeing it in the different angles of the exterior of the house that have been shown throughout the series. It's a single door.

Last year when I was watching the few Season 6 eps I was able to see, Malcolm was sitting in the lounge and I was like "what's that room?", thinking I hadn't seen it before. But looking at the floorplan this morning (it's awesome Sam BTW), I saw the fireplace and I remembered seeing that in past eps (Christmas and Hal's Birthday from Season 3 to name two) but until now I couldn't work out where it was. But looking at the outside of the house, it's clear there's another room there. I'll watch some of those earlier eps again and have a look.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
That one is really cool too but you still have to give credit to Sam for the time and effort he put into his. It's a lot harder to draw by hand than using a computer where you can use autoshapes, and easily fix mistakes.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
WOW Tyno amazing work. Look like that saves me a job :D

What other little gems do u have hidden away?, i hope your not trying to keep them exclusivly for the french fans! :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That is nice--you can tell what the furniture is. :D The door Amigo is probably talking about, is in the laundry room. I believe it was moved/boarded up when the nursery was built. You can see it in Tyno's drawing--it's just a small single door leading to the backyard.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I agree, Tyno's is very nice, but Sam obviously put a lot of effort into his as well. What's great is that they are both almost identical so it pretty much confirms the layout since two people working entirely separate of each other came up with nearly the same thing. It would still be nice to have a nice, finalized English version though (for those of us who can't speak French. :D )

Alfista Junior

I think there are two modifications to add. First the wall from the kitchen is not on the same line than the one from the living room. And the roof protecting the table outside is longer on the left side.

rzombie1988

Wildcat said:
I agree, Tyno's is very nice, but Sam obviously put a lot of effort into his as well. What's great is that they are both almost identical so it pretty much confirms the layout since two people working entirely separate of each other came up with nearly the same thing. It would still be nice to have a nice, finalized English version though (for those of us who can't speak French. :D )

I can give it a shot. I used to take French, and with babelfish, I think I can do it.

rzombie1988

I translated everything in the floorplan, but the problem is I can't upload it on here because it says the file is too big. Can anyone help me out?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
If you email it to a mod, they shold be able to upload it(I think we get bigger attachment sizes) Or you could yell at David to make an exception. He should do that too. :)

han_keep_smilin

samboo1 said:
Great job there! Ive always wanted to see something like that. The house is bigger than i had it in my head...i always think that the living room and lounge are the same room...

the house is way bigger than i thought and i always imagined it to be the living room and kitchen all one it looks like that too me on tv:D

bluecobweb

That's a really cool floorplan! :) You must have watched a lot of episodes to get it right. I have one question though: is the lounge a separate room from the garage? Because from the episode Tiki Lounge I always thought they decorated the garage to make it a lounge, that's why they used the remote and the door rolled down. I haven't watched as many episodes but I wonder if there was a lounge before that episode?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Yes, the lounge is separate from the garage. The lounge is the room that they have a couch and the fireplace in. They put the "tiki lounge" in the garage for that episode only--normally they store cars in there. :D It was merely a little "weekend project" Hal and the boys put together, and it went back to being a garage following that episode.