Interview Next Person

Gozatron

well in the uk the separte the episodes

company picnic 1 end where malcolm and that girl and tied togther after he says somethign stupid :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Which time? :D I might to go watch it to remember the part you're thinking of. What is the cold open for the second half? (Sorry, off-topic--someone continue the game.)

PBUNDY

There is no cold open for the second half. They just do a Previously on Malcolm in the Middle... thing.

PBUNDY

Definately Poker I, Lois and Reese dancing and Hal playing poker will all of his "professional" friends was classic. :)

Francis at the Grotto or Francis in Alaska?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Smart Dewey. He got less whiny the smarter he got(Malcolm got whinyer the smarter he got).:D

Ida or Lavernia(and no, neither is NOT an answer, but I know the temptation to say neither)?:D

Gozatron

Ida !

She is pure evil

Lavernia is just wannabe evil >:)

Heres a three way question: Millertry School Francis, Alaska Francis, Grotto Francis

MITM ALUM

Wow, what a cool thread. I'll jump in here. Colonel Spangler, most assuredly! You could honestly feel for him. Herkebe was just a wimp you wanted to see get beat up! Side note regarding "Company Picnic." It was an extended episode, tecnically divided into two shows, more for payroll purposes. And the reason was that it was aired directly after the Superbowl and was Fox's big marketing campaign to get the show noticed. Did you notice all the celebs in that episode? Magic Johnson in drag? Pure genius. ... OK, back to the game ... here's a tough one ... shows that were dialog driven or shows that were action/ situation driven?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Hmm..that's a tricky question because some of the really good episodes had a mixture of both. But if I have to choose, it'd be...dialoge driven(no offense at all, Bobby:) ). But still, the best episodes of the show had a mixture of both dialoge/stunts.
Whats the better job for Reese...Chef or Janitor?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
(ahem, crowd please)...BURNING MAN! BURNING MAN! BURNING MAN!:D Burning Man; one of my favorite episodes of the entire series. Very underrated episode.
Cool, collected Dewey or sugar hyped Dewey?:)

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Hal's side, although we could rarely see them. Ida is mean to everyone, Hal's family is only mean to Lois... :D

"Halloween approximately" or "Halloween"?

PBUNDY

Spangler, Lavernia was one mean, ugly woman!:eek:

Which birth: Francis', Reese's, Malcolm's, Dewey's or Jamie's?