Interview Next Person

glm1234

i stole this on the sky one message board anyway i say 2 choices (e.g malcolm or reese)it can be about anything from mitm-food-band-sport. you can make a little comment about the answer you choose.after you ask a question.this is a great way to get to know eachother.

so here is my question.

stevie or malcolm?

PBUNDY

Jessica, I find them both very annoying, but there's just something about Cynthia that really bothers me.
Victor (Lois' "Dad") or Walter (Hal's Dad)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Walter, he had civil war uniforms, guns and stuff like that.

(NOTE: Lt. Spangler is incorrect. Last time I checked, he had 4 stars, not 1 or 2 gold bars, Which would make him General Spangler. (the US General ranks of america being: (the number being the number of stars they display)

1= Brigider General
2= Major General
3= Lt. General
4= General
5= 5-star General[aka General of the Army] (only those such as Admirals Haulsey, Nimitz, and Gens. Pershing, MacArthur, Eisenhower, and finally Washington have had this rank)

:p )

understand that or not?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Thank you for that worthless information, J.:D Now ask your question so the game(or interview, whatever this is) can continue.:)

wando

no need to go off on one! but i suppose if you want to be "politically correct" then knock yourself out.

anyways:

pilot or graduation??