Graduation Pictures

MITM18

Last episode EVER

Pics of Reese and Malcolm in their Graduation gowns.

All good things have to come to an end, I guess :(

glm1234

:( i wonder if hal and lois will cry.i bet hal would because he gets very emotional.how old is jaimie?thanks for posting:)

Alfista Junior

I hope the last episode will be a little different from the others like the pilot. The show cannot come to an end without doing something special, otherwise it would be disapointing..

Reesegurl

Ah! Their expressions in those pics actually look sad:(
Yeah, I really hope it'll be a special kind of episode. Does anyone know if its any longer than usual episodes? I think it should be! I'd love to see it get an hour or so, we've watched it for years so the ending should be impressive!
Imagine how emotioal it was on set on the day they shot the last EVER episode, I mean thats like their 2nd family.
I'll really really miss it...

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yeah, they do look sad, don't they? :( No, the last episode is only a normal 30 minute ep (actually only 22 minutes without commercials) and it's not a two-parter either. Hopeufully it will still be really special though. Frankie said in a tv interview that the whole last week was really sad, but especially the last day. You can read more about the interview in this thread.

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Here's some new stills pictures of the "Graduation" episode... Spoilers!

Grandma Ida is covered in goo after Reese sets up an explosion (pic 1). Malcolm runs from this explosion (pic 2).
Malcolm and Reese graduate from high school (pic 3) while the whole family's watching the ceremony (pic 4).

Kratos

Tyno said:
Here's some new stills pictures of the "Graduation" episode... Spoilers!

Grandma Ida is covered in goo after Reese sets up an explosion (pic 1). Malcolm runs from this explosion (pic 2).
Malcolm and Reese graduate from high school (pic 3) while the whole family's watching the ceremony (pic 4).

OOh they look good.

Looks like its only Reese and Malcolm, no Stevie and the others :(

Strange the way Hal and Lois are sitting so far apart....

Ida looks amazingly sexy BTW! :p

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks for the pics Tyno! Looks good. Malcolm looks wierd in the 2nd pic (the one where he's running). He doesn't look like himself.

Is that they're same old van in the pic? What happened to the truck that Lois won? :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Well, looks like the final episode will be sappy and sad, much to my dissapointment. I was hoping for a upbeat ending. Anyway, a few questions:1)How in the heck is Reese graduating?2)Where do you get these pics, Tyno? Are you a inside spy or something?Oh, and kratos about your comment:"Ida looks amazingly sexy BTW!................EWWWWWWWW!!!!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
The perfect ending would have Ida being hit by...I don't know....an empty C-47 plane that falls out of the sky....:D I still have hope they'll do away with her before the end of the show. Most shows have at least one character die during the series.
Im not being cold, am I?:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
No Tony, wishing for someone to be crushed by a C-47 jet isn't cold at all. :D

Thanks for the pics in higher resolution, Bjack--and welcome to the forums! :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Tyno and Bjack where did these images come from? Tyno is in france so i find it hard to beleive he popped to the studio :D

Tyno

Malcolm-France
tjpeople said:
Tyno and Bjack where did these images come from? Tyno is in france so i find it hard to beleive he popped to the studio :D
:D Actually, the pics come from Julie (maybe it's Bjack in this forum?) and she has acess to loads of great pictures of the show, so thank her. :)