I´m not sure if this works
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I´m not sure if this works

Default I´m not sure if this works

I really don´t know if it works (if it doesn´t please delete this thread), but here´s a link to my video:

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...301F1ZKEG1CYYY

I sent it to 2 people so far and that´s why there is a place you can download it now. But I´m not sure if everybody can download it or just those ones I sent it to. Anyway, if you want to see it have a try.

Default Re: I´m not sure if this works

Wow, really nice!

Did you do it with your Video Camera again?

Thank you.

No, this time I made it with a program called "power director". The music in the background is sometimes a bit loud, so I hope you could understand what they said.

That yousendit.com facility is really cool. I've used it several times in the past myself. The only thing is, files only stay on the server for 7 days, and I'm sure that there is also a limit to the number of downloads that is allowed.

But besides that, it is a good feature. Allison, I'm currently awaiting download of your movie now.

File Transfer: Unavailable

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.
    What a pity, I really liked your other video, but they don't let me download your new one

Quote Originally Posted by arach
    Wow, really nice!

Did you do it with your Video Camera again?
    if you are a member of Grouper arach, please put it on so we can all watch it as it appears the bandwidth has now been exceeded for arach. If tjpeople or arach or anyone can put it in Windows Movie maker, we could probably compress it down to 20MB or so, depedant on the length, and upload it to angelfire.com or another one of those free servers

I'm sorry, but as I already described in the "lois vs. evil or shame or whatever" thread, I can't use P2P programs here. That's why I asked for someone to upload Butterflies at yousendit.com.

allison sent it 2 me first, but i tryed dl it but its statred to dl and all i got was like 20mb of 250! strange. did it work for u appanah? if anybody gets it please get it onto group. and as david said if u can compress the file (if u have it but not grouper compress it and put it sum where else if u can) a bit that would be good - i know its like 25 mins long but it could be smaller.
    Need help? Email Me Here

It failed for me too. I got around 19MB before it froze; then I was unable to restore the download.

Of course, when I try it again, it says a message (Same as Dabney) indicating that it hasreached its download limit.

Shame, because I was looking forward to watching it.

me 2 of what is saw 20mb it was cool. sounds like the 'free' sendit service is not without its flaws.
    Need help? Email Me Here