Draw Your House

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks :) Actually, I used the touchpad on my laptop. I have a hard time with the mouse too. Using the touchpad gives you a little more control. Not much more, but a little. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Great work, christina. Are you good at everything!!! or is it just my imagination?

Note to Tyno, and other who wanna do new houses you have to use this link

http://drawahouse.com/takethetest/index.asp?street=6e43d9899aad03ca65c087e8543e02a3

Otherwise if you draw a house there is now way of putting it on the street. (i assume this faeture will be added)

Now i dont want to be a kill joy but i dont think we should have a street full of spam. do we agree? (technically it againt the rules)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I once drew a floor plan of the inside of the Wilkerson's house; I don't know what happened to it, but it was really good. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
You are a nutter in the nicest mitm obessive fan way! A floor plan, you have to find it! :D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
glm1234 - :D

Christina - AWESOME drawing of the Wilkerson's house!

Sam - the floor plan sounds cool, shame you can't find it any more.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
@TJ--Thanks, LOL, I'm not good at everything...just most things. :D (j/k) Actually, there's a lot of things that I'm not good at, but I like stuff that deals with art and drawing/painting are hobbies of mine.

@Sam--get busy looking for that floor plan. I want to see it! :D

@Amigo--Thanks, I liked your house too!