Draw Your House

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Really fun little site.
What you do is draw your own house (or a made up one) and then it asks you questions about your house and how youdrew it, and then gives an assement of your personality. It was pretty good with me, quite accurate, in a general sorta way.

The Next thing is you can add your house to a street or make your own street, a street is just a collection of houses.

Now of course i made Mitm Fans street. So go here to add your own house to it! And we could have am whole wonderful collection of mitm fan houses!

Once you have added your house or if you want to check out the houses there just go to here.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Wow you guys have done so much more details than mine! Mine looks very basic in comparision.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Whos houses are missi and tufftuff? If your gunna draw a house do comment here or use the same name as on the forums so we know who you are, unless of course people have drawn a house and not registered on the forums, in which case register - you know you want to :D

simon_4420

Wildcat said:
Your house looks really good Simon! Yours too TJ. :) I added mine and tried to make it look like my real house, but I can't draw very well with the mouse. :eek: Neat site, and the personality profile was fairly accurate too.

http://drawahouse.com/streets/mitm-fans

your house is way better Wildcat! :D You even managed to draw the bricks, I was going to do that, but it was too hard so I gave up:rolleyes:.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks. I like the bay window on yours. That's cool. I couldn't draw myself like it said to--I suck at drawing people. This is fun looking at everyone's drawings. :) Nice house, btw, yardgames. ;) :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I think sam is trying to say he cant draw......., I could rport his drawing cuase its not an actual house. Ive reported the sam test house, cause we dont want that messing up our wonderfull mitm street.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
YES! Im on easy stre...I mean, MITM street!:)
And yardgames, I laughed when I saw your house! So you live in some squiggly lines?:D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
yeah it was kinda time consuming, I ended up submitting it without finishing the colouring in because I couldn't be bothered :D Not that there's anything else to do.

samboo1

Erm...well i was laughing whilst reading all this but i did the Sam test house...:eek:
I had already drawn a house and it didnt show up on the street so i did it again with the squiggle coz i didnt wanna waste my time doing a good house again for it now to show up. Sorry.:eek:
But anyway i did another house, nowhere near as good as my first attempt that didnt show up but oh well. Sorry about that.

But i see Sam did a proper squiggle house ;)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I added a cat :D Like it? I forgot about the ground being added so just assume it's jumping to get a look inside glm1234's birds nest :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
No MITM street is complete without the Wikerson's House. Obviously, I was bored. :D Nice job everyone!

P.S. Their grass is mostly orange because it always looks dead and they didn't have a more appropriate color.

Click here to view my house

house.jpg