Another MITM Story in Four Words

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Reese, Malcolm and Dewey were fighting over a snake in the backyard one warm, spring day. Lois and Hal had just left the house. They were on their way to the mall to buy "adult stuff" for a special night. Reese grabbed the snake and threw it at the neighbor's picnic table, then ran into the house. The neighbors weren't home, so they didn't see the horrible things Reese had done to scare the dog that was chewing on Reese's new shoe.

"I wanted it!"

han_keep_smilin

Reese, Malcolm and Dewey were fighting over a snake in the backyard one warm, spring day. Lois and Hal had just left the house. They were on their way to the mall to buy "adult stuff" for a special night. Reese grabbed the snake and threw it at the neighbor's picnic table, then ran into the house. The neighbors weren't home, so they didn't see the horrible things Reese had done to scare the dog that was chewing on Reese's new shoe.

"I wanted it!" Shouted Dewey while eating

PBUNDY

"I wanted it!"Shouted Dewey while eating a peanut butter and

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

"I wanted it!"Shouted Dewey while eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Shutup Dewey!"

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

"I wanted it!" Shouted Dewey while eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Shutup Dewey!" Yelled Reese as he

reese35

"I wanted it!" shouted Dewey while eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Shut up Dewey!" yelled Reese as he punched the dog out

han_keep_smilin

"I wanted it!" shouted Dewey while eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Shut up Dewey!" yelled Reese as he punched the dog out of the window and

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Just an observation--Do you guys have a grudge against animals or something? :D Last time Hal cut up Craig's helper monkey with a chainsaw and now this! :D