Keep in Step! Fanfiction

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Keep in Step! Part 5

*Sorry it took a week to get this out, but Ive been gone to Minnesota and all and when I got back here I was tired, so I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle to wait!:D Anyway, things get escalated here, so hope everyone enjoys it!*....................................................................................
.......................................................................................................

It was late Tuesday night at the Wilkerson household. Everyone had gone to bed and was fast asleep...everyone except Dewey. He jumped out of the bed he shared with Malcolm and ran to the bathroom. He dressed into some black clothes. Dewey then went outside and waited until a car pulled up. Dewey jumped into the car, which was being driven by Craig Feldspar.

Craig: I can't believe Im doing this.
Dewey: Look, I appreciate it.
Craig: If your mother finds out I took you to the East side of town, she's gonna kill me!
Dewey: Don't worry. It wont take long.
Craig: Anyway, you got my payment for this?
Dewey: Yes, Mr.Feldspar. I got the two classic, unopened, original 1964 issues of the first GIJoes.
Craig(with that stupid looking grin): Gooood.
Dewey: And Ill throw in two dollars for you to buy a chocolate milkshake if you drive fast.
Craig drives faster.:)D )
Craig: What in the world are you planning on doing at the East side? And what's in that duffel bag?
Dewey: Just some matches and a couple bottles of oil.
Craig: What?!
Dewey: Just take me to the East end middle school.
Craig: What are you going to do, blow it up?!
Dewey(rolls eyes): Just go!
After some driving and Craig's story about how his cat ate a hamster at a pet shop, they finally arrive at the East end middle school.
Dewey: Alright, just wait out here for me. Ill be back soon.
Dewey runs behind the school to a window that is opened. He climbs in and goes to the band storage room. Dewey then takes out the contents of his duffel bag. He gets some cotton swabs and puts oil on them. He then sticks one of the swabs inside the first trumpet he finds and rubs the oil all inside it. He then takes a match and tapes it inside the trumpet, with the red lighting part facing toward the part where the air comes from. He does this with all the trumpets. Dewey then runs out back to Craig, who is listening to the "flying oldies" station.
Dewey: Let's go!
Craig: Well, that was quick. And thanks for interupting Smokey Robinson on the radio!
Dewey just rolls his eyes as they drive back to the house.
The next day, at the middle school...
The band is getting on the bus to go to East end. Bobby takes his place up front, whilst everyone else takes their seats. Dewey sits with a guy who picks his nose all the time. Bobby stands up.
Bobby: Alright, men, this is it! We are GOING to best East end this year, even if it kills us, dammit! Who's with me?!
Band: Grumble, grumble....
Bobby: Geez, you people...nevermind! Driver, let's go!
They start off.
Back at the Wilkerson house...
Hal, Lois, and Reese are getting ready to go to Dewey's band competition. Malcolm, though, is in the bathroom. Lois is banging on the door.
Lois: Malcolm, get out of there! Were leaving NOW!
Malcolm(thinks fast): But..uh...I got a bad stomach ache!
Lois: That's bullcrap! Get out here!
Malcolm: No, I really do!
Lois(checks watch, and sees they have to leave): Well, were going, but after your done, you better clean up the entire kitchen, mister!
Malcolm: Okay..(trying to sound sick like)
Hal: Honey, let's go!
Hal, Lois, and Reese rush out to the car. They drive off and Malcolm emerges from the bathroom.
Malcolm(to camera): HA! Knew that one would work! Now to go over to Tanya's and beat Reese at his own little game!
Malcolm heads over to Tanya's house. He gets there and sees her outside. He walks over to her.
Malcolm: Hey, uh..Tanya.
Tanya: Hey. Your Malcolm, right?
Malcolm: That's me. Um...your not busy right now, are you?
Tanya: No, why?
Malcolm: You want to go somewhere with me...now?
Tanya: I guess so. Let's go.
Malcolm(happy): Alright! I mean..uh...ok, cool.
They happen to go to the same diner Reese and Tanya went to the day before.
Malcolm(recalling a story about him doing something smart):....and THAT'S how Mr.Herkabe knew it was me who did it!
Tanya: That's interesting.(she sits there for a second)um....do you still...wet your bed?(see last chapter)
Malcolm almost chokes on some juice he is drinking.
Malcolm: What?!
Tanya: Reese told me that you still do.
Malcolm(REALLY pissed): Reese! That son of a bitch!
Tanya: And he said you really screwed up some high school play a while back.
Malcolm almost chokes on juice again.
Malcolm: I swear Im going to kill him!
Tanya: Okay...
Malcolm: Let's go.
They walk to her host house and she tells him other things Reese told her. Malcolm is clearly mad.
Tanya: Well, that was a good time. Thank you, Malcolm.
Malcolm(still mad): Yeah..same here.
Tanya goes inside and Malcolm starts walking home, divising of a way to make Reese pay.
At the East end middle school...
Everyone is in their seats and are eagerly waiting on the competition to start. Hal, Lois, and Reese are sitting in some good seats. Hal and Reese, are of course, bored. Lois is the only one that seems alive.
Reese: I hope this is good.
Lois: With our Dewey out there, it will be!
Announcer(on field): Welcolme, everyone, to this competition of East end and West end! First, we will hear West end, and then East end. So, without further ado, please welcolme West end!
Dewey's band comes out, with Bobby Latrine in the lead, of course. Lois has that huge smile whilst Reese and Hal are hardly paying attention.
Lois: There's our Dewey!
Hal/Reese: Hm.
The band plays and does a EXCELLENT job. They do some pretty impressive marching techniques and of course, great playing. When they are done, the crowd goes nuts. Lois is standing up and clapping. Hal and Reese just sit there.
Lois: Both of you! Get up and clap!
Hal and Reese do one clap apiece. They sit back down. The west end team goes back to their place on the side of the field.
Bobby: Good job, men! Looks like we got em by the ball...I mean, we got em this year!
Dewey is smiling, as he knows his plan is about to work. The east end team goes out there. They are very smug looking.
Announcer: And now here's east end!
The east end leader starts the band. The trumpet players all blow at once, and all of a sudden, huge gusts of fire erupt from their trumpets! The fire hits the field, and the field catches on fire. Everyone is screaming.
Bobby: HOLY SH...
Dewey is just smirking. A few guys run out and throw water on the fires. The crows calms back down. The announcer gets on the microphone.
Announcer: Alright, who in the WORLD on the east end team decided to do that?!
East end leader: But we didn...
Announcer: no pyrotechnics are allowed, you little bastards! The winners are west end!
The whole west end team screams and jumps, except Dewey. Bobby is really happy. Bobby sees him sitting there and knows he is the one who did it. Bobby goes up to him.
Bobby: So....you did all this?
Dewey(scared): Well...I uh....
Bobby: I got one thing to say...CONGRATULATIONS!!
Dewey:...Huh?
Bobby: You just took Rex's spot. You are now second in command of this entire band!
Dewey: Oh..cool.
Bobby: Do more stuff like that, and your stock will rise quickly, NUMBER TWO!
The band goes back to the locker rooms to prepare to go. Hal, Lois, and Reese are standing up.
Lois: Id like to get my hands on whoever did that junk!
Reese: Yeah! Because that was...AWESOME!
Hal: Yeah, I know! Did you see the fir....(the both see Lois's angry face)
Hal: Um....nevermind.
....................................................................................................
END of part 5! Hope you all liked it! I tried to add some mystery element to the Dewey story! Hope it was good though. Part 6 will be out shortly!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Re: Keep in Step! Part 5

YES!!! Every trumpet player's dream is to light something on fire that everyone sees!!! And to do a large ammount of damage at the same time. hehe...

The second in command of the band would be the Field Sergeant, just for future refrences(if you need it. :D)

And we change on the bus on the way home from competitions. :D Just thought I'd share that one. :D And no, we don't care that people can sometime see us, and yes the busses are co-ed. :D

I liked the Dewey plot, and the Malcolm/Reese plot is leaving me wanting more info. Great Job!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Oh and J, one question: If an announcer at one of these competitions got really mad at a team, would he really call all of them "little bastards" like the announcer in this chapter?:D
Glad all you guys liked it!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

Id love to see a really mad announcer in real life. Actually...you can if you watch WWE wrestling:)D ).
And that's a neat title for Dewey....field sergeant!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I enjoyed it, but still found the Dewey plot starting to get a bit stale...nice job. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Keep in Step! Part 6

*NOTE-Sorry it took so long to get this part out! Ive been busy with exams at school and I couldn't neglect them, sorry to say. Believe me, Id give up exams in a heartbeat for MITM!:D Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys this part tremendously. But, a bit of a warning, there's a big part that's a bit..violent.;) This part(the whole fic, by the way) is dedicated to the memory of our beloved show. Enjoy!..........................
.......................................................................................................

With the band concert over, Lois, Reese and Hal drove to the house(see last part for the band concert/competition). Lois was still mad at the whole fire thing(also see last part:D ). Hal and Reese, on the other hand, thought it was the only good thing about the whole evening. Lois and the guys pull up to the driveway.

Lois: Im going to go get Dewey from the school. See you two in a little bit.
Reese: Take as long as you want, mom!
Hal(roll eyes): See you in a little bit, hon.
Reese and Hal get out of the van. Lois drives off.
Hal: Well, now that were home, let's....
Malcolm(distant sound): Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reese and Hal turn around.
Reese: What the?
Malcolm is charging at Reese with a baseball bat!
Malcolm: AHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHH!!!
Malcolm swings the bat and wacks Reese in the side.
Reese: OWWW! What are you doing?!
Malcolm: You told Tanya a bunch of lies to make me look bad!
Reese:....uh....sorry..oh no...
Malcolm: IM GOING TO KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Reese: AHHH!
Reese jumps up and starts running around the house, trying to escape Malcolm. Malcolm is right on his tail.
Reese: DAD! HELP!
Hal runs inside the house and emerges with...a video camera.
Hal(in mind): I could win 10,000$ from America's Funniest Home Videos!
Reese: DAD!
Hal: Uh..Malcolm, stop.(says in an unconvincing, nonthreatning manner.)
Malcolm: Reese, youve drawn the last straw! Im going to cave your skull in with this bat!
Malcolm runs in the backyard, but doesn't see Reese.
Malcolm: Where are you?!
All of a sudden, Reese jumps out of some bushes in the backyard. He tackles Malcolm and starts punching him in the face.
Reese: Eat that, bed wetter!
Malcolm, in a fury, gets Reese on his back and starts punching him in the face.
Malcolm: I AM NOT A BEDWETTER!
With all this going on, Hal is only videotaping it.
Hal: Uh..not too hard, boys...
Reese and Malcolm both get on their feet, and just stare at each other.
Malcolm: This is it. It ends now!
Reese: You got that right!
They run at each other and start kicking and punching each other. Hal is videotaping it until the van pulls up. Hal gets those big, fearful eyes.
Hal: oh no..
Lois comes up behind him and watches the Malcolm and Reese for a second. She then turns to Hal. Lois has that REALLY pissed off look on her face. She sees the camera in Hal's hand and gets even more mad. Hal throws the camera in the bushes.
Hal: Um...just recording..nature..when they...started..fighting..you know...
Lois has that mad, unconvinced look.
Hal: Um...BOYS! That's enough! Stop fighthing RIGHT NOW!
Lois is still staring death beams at Hal. He starts cowering.
LATER, in the house...
Malcolm and Reese are sitting apart from each other in the living room. Reese's shirt is torn and ripped. He is bleeding at the mouth. He also has two black eyes. Malcolm is bleeding at the nose and has two black eyes as well.
Lois: WHAT were you boys doing?! That was inexcusable!
Hal: That's right!
Lois: Hal, shut up! I tell you, if you boys EVER do that again, Ill ship you both to Siberia to a special boot camp! Do you boys hear me?!
Malcolm: Reese started it! Trying to lie about me to Ta...
Lois: I don't care who started it! Now you two go to bed!
They both trudge to bed. Dewey is just standing there.
Dewey: Well, I appreciate everyone's enthusiastic congrats for winning the competition. By the way, Im field sergeant of the band now.
Lois: Oh, that's right! You have to go to that celebration banquet at the school right now.
Dewey: I was going to tell you, but you were too busy with Reese and Malcolm.
Lois: Well, let's get in the van. Ill take you.
Lois, Hal, and Dewey go outside. Dewey and Lois get in the van. Hal watches them drive off.
Hal: See you later!
When they are out of sight, Hal runs to the bush and retrieves the video camera.
Hal: 10,000$, here I come!
He runs in, sticks the tape in a box, addresses it, and stick it in the mailbox outside.
MEANWHILE, at the middle school...
Dewey is in the gym with the rest of the band. Everyone is just celebrating and drinking punch and such. Bobby comes up to him.
Bobby: So, my new field sergeant, how are things?
Dewey: Fine...
Bobby: That's greeaaatt! Hey waiter, come here.
A waiter approaches.
Bobby: Go get us some punch if you don't mind.
The waiter goes. He comes back with punch. He hands a glass to Bobby and Dewey, but when he gives one to Dewey, he slips Dewey a note(!). Bobby doesn't catch it.
Bobby: Thanks. Now go away.
Dewey: Funny he's a waiter. He's the only one here.
Bobby: What you getting at?
Dewey: I don't think he's a waiter at all.
Bobby: Oh whatever. If he's not a waiter, why's he wearing that white suit? Anyway, Im going over therrre....(Bobby is kinda drunk, if you don't already sense that).
He walks away. Dewey goes to a corner in the gym and reads the note. It says: "Follow the waiter." Dewey glances up and sees the waiter going outside. Dewey runs after him. They both go outside.
Dewey: Hey, who are you?
Waiter: Im...someone. That's not important right now!
Dewey: What do you want with me?
Waiter: Listen, all I can tell you right now is that Im a...ah..."reporter" of some kind.
Dewey: That doesn't answer my question.
Waiter: Well..if you SHUT UP FOR A SECOND, mr. smarty pants, then it will!
Dewey: Ok, fine.
Waiter: Ive got evidence that your band is into some...how shall I put this..."unethical" and "illegal" activities.
Dewey...what?
Waiter: Well, not really the band itself, but the leaders.
Dewey: You mean Jaques and Bobby?!
Waiter: Among others, yeah.
Dewey: What are they doing that's so bad?
Waiter: Ive got proof that they are in a "equipment" smuggling ring.
Dewey: Your tripping. Im going back inside.
Waiter: Im being serial! Whenever you guys go on a competition or something, don't you notice how Bobby and Jaques disappear for a while before it's your band's turn?
Dewey: Well...yeah...
Waiter: What they do is they go and steal other team's equipment and then they sell it to a big smuggling ring! Im being super, duper serial!
Dewey: I never thought....
Waiter: Your gonna help me bring them down!
Dewey: What makes you think Ill help you?
Waiter: If you don't, then when I DO finally break this open to the police and FBI, your successful field sergeant ass will go down with the rest of them!
Dewey: That's blackmail! You bastard!
Waiter: Well, are you with me or what?
Dewey:...ok. What do you need me to do?
Waiter: Act like everything's normal, but I want you to plant recording devices in Jaque's office so we can really get evidence of what they are up to!
Dewey: Is that all?
Waiter: And I want you to try to find where they store the stolen equipment and take pictures of it to have even more evidence!
Dewey: Ill try.
Waiter: One more thing...can you go inside and get me a cup of punch? Im thirsty.
Dewey rolls his eyes and just goes inside.
Waiter: Is that a yes or a no on the drin....
Dewey just slams the door.
Waiter: Huh. I just wanted some punch.
...........................................................................................
END of part 6! Everything's getting into high gear now! Hope Reese and Malcolm's fight wasn't too violent!:D Plus, I hope everyone is interested in Dewey's plot. Im adding more mystery to it as I go along. If anyone has read the book "The Firm" by John Grisham(or seen the movie), you will know where Im heading with Dewey's story. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! And PLEASE leave a reply after you finish the story! Anyway, the next part will be out shortly.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Re: Keep in Step! Part 6

Pretty cool so far. I love starting my morning with violence (right now it's almost 6 am)

Equpment smuggling, hhmmm.... We(as a band) haven't tried that yet, but it's happened to us, not this year but in the past, around 2000-2002-ish Now some people stay by the equipment at all times. :D At football games, you leave your instruments in the stands for half-time (we don't preform at away games, we only play in the stands, a pep band) cand go watch the other band, then in 3rd quater, we go to the refreshment stands... mmm... pretzles... back to the point- while we areaway, it's possible to sabotage instruments. Sticking gum anywhere inside an instrument can put i out for the rest of the season, as can bending tubing, but you need wrenchs for that... we always take our mouthpieces with us (cause stealing those is a favorite) and they do steal rain coats(why someone on another band would want a brown and gold raincoat that says "Absegami Marching Braves" on it is beyond me) :D

Now I went off on a tangent about band, what else is new. :D

Seriously, I really liked it. I hope something comes of Hal's video, a "worst video of the day" would be really funny, seeing him watching it, and then having a t-shirt saying "I sent in the Worst Video of the Week on AFV" (America's Funnniest [Home] Videos)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

I know bands don't go around stealing stuff usually, but this is just part of my story! Hey, it's MITM! Im going to have fun doing this out of the ordinary stuff!:D
And Im glad the Reese/Malcolm fight wasn't too bad for you, J.;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I don't know, the Dewey line still seems oddly unconvincing to me, I don't know why. But I loved Hal's act, here. That was LOL funny!!!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Tony, I never said I didn't like the stealing, I just said I never did it. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Good job Tony. I liked it. The Malcolm/Reese/Hal storyline was really funny in this section! :D Hey, isn't there an episode where Hal films the boys to try to win Funniest Home Vidoes? The idea seems vaguely familiar, but I can't place it. Maybe I'm thinking of something else...

yardgames

Retired Administrator

The dominoes, why he tries to film that? That's the only episode I remember with a video camera.

vickrules88

great story so far! wow, I wish that it'll go on forever!

as a MITM fan, I kinda think how the plots are gonna end... and that shows that its so well made that it could be a show! its been awasing so far reading it! and I hope that there is alot more to come!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Keep In Step! Part 7

NOTE* I finally hit it! The big 500!!!!:D 5oo posts on this great forum of ours! And what better way to do it than to write the next part to my fan fic?:) I hope everyone has enjoyed the story thus far, I am trying my hardest to make it kick ass! Anyway, enjoy!
Now my march to 600 begins:D ........................................................

It was Wensday morning at the Wilkerson house. The boys were, of course, nearly late for school. Hal had awoken late and had rushed out the door to work. Reese and Malcolm were staying away from each other, still pissed at one another about the fight that had ensued the night before(see last part). Dewey was with Lois heading to the van.

Lois: You two hurry and get to school. And DONT let me catch you two fighting again like last night!
Reese/Malcolm: Grumble.
Lois: Dewey, let's get you to school before your late.
They get in the van and drive away. Reese and Malcolm start walking to school, just far apart from each other. About halfway to the school, Malcolm turns around to Reese.
Malcolm: I should kill you for lying to Tanya about me!
Reese: Look, Im not going to beat your ass again right here on the sidewal...
Malcolm: AGAIN?! What do you mean again?! That's it, your dead!
Reese: You know what, instead of us fighting, I have a idea. How about we compete for Tanya?
Malcolm: How?
Reese: We will take turns doing stuff for her and see who she picks.
Malcolm: Ok, your on, asswipe!
Reese: You better be ready to loose! And you know what they say, he who laughs last laughs like a rabbit!
Malcolm:....What?...Whatever. IM going to win her heart, not you!
Reese: We'll see, sucker!
They continue to walk to the school, just mad at each other still.
MEANWHILE, at Hal's job...
Hal is sitting at his desk typing and drinking the rest of his coffee. He spilt some of the coffee on his shirt while rushing to work, so there is a stain on his shirt:)D ). One of Hal's coworkers walk up.
Coworker: Hal, there's someone on the phone for you.
Hal: Probably Lois. Or one of the boy's schools.
Coworker: Anyway, just go get the phone.
Hal goes and answers the phone.
Hal: Hello, this is Hal speaking.
Guy on phone: HEY, this is Bob Saget with America's Funniest Home Videos!
Hal:....who?....wait...America's Funniest Home Videos?! So you got my tape?!
Bob Saget: We sure did! And we picked it as one of our finalist tapes for tommarow's show!
Hal(screams): YESSSSS!
Everyone in the office looks at him.
Hal:...sorry.
Everyone rolls their eyes and goes back to work.
Bob Saget: Anyway, tommarow's episode is being taped near your house. Can you make it to the show? We'd like you to be here!
Hal: I sure can!
Bob Saget: That's great! We start taping at 6:00, so get here at around 5:00 tommarow. At the ABC tv studio, okay?
Hal: Ill be there! Thanks!
He hangs up, and then starts dancing toward his desk.
Hal(really loud): Hey, anyone smell 10,000$ in here? Because I DO!
LATER that afternoon, at the middle school...
Dewey is wandering around the band locker rooms. He got out of band practice for a few minutes by saying he had to use the restroom. Dewey finds Jaque's office and goes in. He goes to Jaque's desk and takes out a small tape recorder, which he sticks under the desk using some tape. All of a sudden, Bobby comes in.
Bobby: What are you doing?!
Dewey(really startled): I was....uh....I was....you know.....um.....checking....
Bobby: What?
Dewey: Checking the...desk...desk stability! That's right! The stability! I was afraid that this desk would fall on Jaques if it was wobbly or...something.
Bobby: Whatever. Get back on the field right now. Ive got to talk to Jaques about..something...for a few minutes. While Im gone, you lead the band.
Dewey: That's cool.
Jaques comes in the office right behind Bobby. Dewey quickly clicks the record button on the recorder.
Dewey: Well, guess Ill be leaving now! So...um...bye.
Dewey rushes outside the office. Bobby shuts the door.
Dewey(whispering to himself): Damn, that was close.
Dewey heads outside where the band is waiting.
Dewey: Alright, um...Im the leader for a few minutes..so.....ummm(he thinks and gets an idea) Everyone, we are going to play the SpiderMan song!
Band member: The WHAT?
Dewey: The Spiderman song! You know, "Spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can, and da da da da." We are going to play that. So, let's get to it!
They start playing the song. It sounds extremely weird being played on their band instruments(*as if the song wasn't stupid enough already:D ). After about 5 minutes, Jaques and Bobby come outside.
Bobby: WOW WOW WOW! What in the WORLD is everyone playing?!
Everyone stops playing.
Dewey: It was my call. But, if you must know, we were playing Spiderman.
Bobby: Spiderman?! Dammit, we are an elite school band, not some damn elite movie music band!
Dewey: Sorry...oh, and uh..I need to go use the restroom..real quick.
Bobby: Again? Hurry up, we need to practice for our next competition sometime tonight!
Dewey runs in. He goes to Jaque's office and retireves the recorder. He switches it off and puts it in his pocket.
LATER, in the evening...
Tanya(if you don't know who she is, go back and read every other part) is walking to her host house. She hears a lawnmower, which gets louder and louder the closer she gets. When she arrives to the front of her host house, she sees Malcolm mowing the lawn. Malcolm turns of the lawnmower when he sees her.
Tanya: Malcolm?
Malcolm: Oh! Hey, wasn't expecting you here.
Tanya:...um, this is my host house.
Malcolm: Oh yeah...well, I wasn't expecting you NOW, I mean.
Tanya: What are you doing,though?
Malcolm: Mowing the lawn for you.
Tanya: My host parents were wanting me to do it later today.
Malcolm: Well, now you don't have to worry about it.
Tanya(she is happy): This is SO nice of you, Malcolm.
Malcolm(sees he struck a chord in her. he gets a little smuggy): Huh, yeah, no problem.
Tanya: Well, it's kinda late.
Malcolm: Yep, I better be going. See ya tommarow.
He passes by Tanya and starts walking down the sidewalk. He turns around and Tanya waves at him. Malcolm waves and turns back.
Malcolm(to camera): Oh yeah! I got her! Let's see Reese just try and match THAT tommarow!
LATER that night, at the house...
Dewey is standing out back with the small tape recorder. He rewinds the tape and just looks at the recorder for a second.
Dewey(in mind): Do I really want to hear what might be on here? No, Im going to do it! I bet Bobby and Jaques aren't doing anything illegal anyway.
Dewey presses play and the tape starts. He hears the door being closed and Bobby and Jaques moving about the room.
Bobby: So, we got the right stuff, don't we?
Jaques: Don't worry, Bobby. Ze(he's French,remember?) truck will be at the school waiting for us.
Bobby: Good. While the North Middle School band is playing, Rex and I will sneak into their room and grab the trumpets and anything else we can get. Then we'll get it to the truck.
Jaques: Ve vill make a fortune from ze load ve pick up!
Bobby: It's a sure thing. That brass that trombones are made of is really valuable to our Mexican dealer friends.
Jaques: Indeed.
Bobby: Well, we better get back outside to the band.
Jaques: Do I hear Zpiderman playing?
Bobby: I think so! Let's get back out there!
Dewey hears them leave. Dewey clicks off the tape.
Dewey(in mind):...I can't believe it....JAQUES AND BOBBY ARE THEIFS AND SMUGGLERS!!!!
BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
..................................................................................................
*END of part 7. Hope everyone liked it! Im trying to build everything up to a exciting point! Hope everyone is enjoying Dewey's mysterious plot as well and Reese/Malcolm's, and last but not least Hal's plot! Stay tuned for part 8, for it will be out shortly!:D Until next time, peace!