20 Questions
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: 20 Questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 20 Questions

This is freaky!! It a computerized version of the 20 questions game. You think of an item and answer yes/no/maybe/etc. to a list of questions that it asks you about the item. It comes up with the correct answer almost every single time. I swear it can read your mind. I was thinking of my dog and it even came up with the correct breed (Rottweiler). Freaky! Have a look if your bored.

http://www.20q.net/

Default Re: 20 Questions

It couldn't guess I was thinking of a textbook. Specifically, my big fat dumbass history textbook in which the author refers to himself in the third person.

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    It couldn't guess I was thinking of a textbook. Specifically, my big fat dumbass history textbook in which the author refers to himself in the third person.
    lol That would make a good title for a TV show, "My Big Fat Dumbass Textbook" (like the one or two other "My Big Fat..." shows).

That 20 questions thing was interesting. I was thinking of my cat Fe-fe (first thing that came to mind) and it guessed tabby cat, which was a close answer - Feefs is a Maine Coon (well I think he is, from the cat books I've got).

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames
    Hmm..I guess big fat dumbass history textbook isn't in its knowledge base. I tried to do textbook and it got it (it guessed dictionary the first time, but it eventually got it right.) It all really depends on your answers to its questions. Everyone perceives things differently. As more people play it, it begins to "learn" common answers for certain items--kind of like ALICE in the chatroom. Interesting what computers can do these days...

Yeah, my brother has one of these 20 question things. He has a little red ball thing you turn on and it asks you questions, and the damned thing almost always wins! It's weird and the first time it got me I almost had a heart attack!

Was really surprised, it was very good, i thoguth Remote control and it got it after 16 questions.
    Need help? Email Me Here

I thought you ment it guessed it after one question.
    I mean 16 times to guess a loaf of bread...i could do that *looks around*
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)