Hi :)

lisa

Hi i'm lisa

I'm a big MITM fan and I love to talk about it :)

But the problem is: I'm from germany and my english is not very well. I think it's enough to understand you, but maybe someone wants to help me with my grammar?

By the way ;)
I'm 17 years old
I'm a fan of MITM since the first episode was broadcast in germany.
I havn't got a favorite charakter, i love the whole family :)

When i'm not watching malcolm ;) I spend my time to theater.
I'm playing theater in 3 different groups, because I want to be a theateractor in future. I watch theaterplays 2 times (or more) a week, in addition to it I attent a "fulldayschool" (I'm at home at 5 o'clock) so I have not much time for other things

Ok, that's me :)

*lisa*

Ryebeach

Hi Lisa and welcome to the forums!:) If you love talking about MITM, then you've come to the right place!:D It's a great group here and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. Your English is fine, by the way. Good luck with your theater acting and have fun posting!!:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi Lisa, Welcome to the forum and thanks for the introduction! I can understand your English fine too. It's very good for someone who doesn't speak it as their native language. :) You will have a great time here talking about MITM. If you ever have any questions about the forum, you can pm me, yardgames or J. We look forward to your thoughts and opinions! :)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Welcome! You speak better then some kids at my school (otherwise, native speakers) :) Enjoy your time here!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, we aint too picky with perfect english, they put up with mine! (i could say im welsh, but that isnt an excuss as i cant speeak that either!)

One thing, cant remeber if its been mentioned bvut even tho MITM is ending state side other countries will only be just getting into it, so foum number will hold, IMO.

han_keep_smilin

hi lisa the only word i know in german is guten morgan (good morning) that is only because i went on holiday to austria:D

welcolme tho the forums lisa!:)