Whats the worst that can happen?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I just wanted to know what everyone thought is the worst things that can happen in any situation. I got a few:

Politics- George Bush Jr. becomes emperor of the world.:eek:

Traffic- A huge diesel truck runs out of gas in the middle of the street, blocking the street and it takes FOUR HOURS to get home.:eek:

Vacation- On a cruise in the carribean and the ship sinks, BUT you survive and get to an uncharted island....only bad thing is a very annoying comic book geek survived, too.:eek:

Other- The MITM Voting Community crashes indefinatly.:eek:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
If an asteroid hit the earth and kicked up a huge cloud of dirt/dust that forced us into a nuclear winter and triggered another ice age so those of us who managed to survive the blast would eventually die off due to the abrupt climate change and lack of food. That's the worst that can happen. Ask the dinosaurs. ;)

Yeah, morbid. Sounds like something J. would say. :D

samboo1

Hmm...

The death of a close friend or relative has gotta be the worst thing to happen to me. Id rather die than one of my family or friends, so nothing can be worse.:(

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
tony_montana said:
Traffic- A huge diesel truck runs out of gas in the middle of the street, blocking the street and it takes FOUR HOURS to get home.:eek:

Been there, done that. Well not exactly that same scenario, but I have been stuck in traffic for hours before. Actually, on the days that I have afternoon classes that get out around rush hour, I sit in traffic for at least an hour on a daily basis. If there's an accident blocking traffic, I can usually plan at least another hour. This is all to go 20 miles! :mad:

samboo1 said:
Hmm...

The death of a close friend or relative has gotta be the worst thing to happen to me. Id rather die than one of my family or friends, so nothing can be worse.:(

I agree, that would be terrible. :(

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
reese35 said:
Death of a friend or family memeber, a week when Malcolm ISN'T shown, second-rate or no...

A week of no Malcolm? That's nothing, my friend! In just a few weeks, we have to go THREE weeks before the new Malcolm...and just our damned luck, that new Malcolm is the final Malcolm!:mad:

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Christina, you are learning my morbid, semi-gothic, destructive, pessimestic, violent cultic ways, I'm so proud. :D :D

And yes, to a degree, I am a goth. I like darkness, death, violence, pessimism, and all that junk.

To make this post on topic: One of the few bad things that could happen to me would be if all Sci-Fi dissappeared, My band got disbanded my the BOE, or if a close friend/family member dies.(the last point depends on who the person is)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Yes, yes it is. :D

Another bad thing would be if my bad lost a competition(we won everyone for 2 years stright)

han_keep_smilin

ermm. the worst thibng that is not fatal would be suddenly having to move house away from friends and family and dont see them. ithat would be the worst!!!:(

rzombie1988

han_keep_smilin said:
ermm. the worst thibng that is not fatal would be suddenly having to move house away from friends and family and dont see them. ithat would be the worst!!!:(

I don't think that would be that bad. If you ever go to college or have to get a job in another city, you'll have to do that.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I wouldn't like to move really far away from my family. Maybe a few hours away so I could drive home and visit often, but not across the country. I'd miss my parents and my nieces and, yes, even my sister. :D I guess some people are just closer to their family than others.

samboo1

yardgames said:
I look forward to it. :D
Me too, i cant wait to go to university...i want to go to a college that means i can mvoe there but my mum said i cant because theres one close by.:cool:

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I know another worst thing that can happen. MITM doesn't get any promotion for it's finale......OH WAIT, IT IS HAPPENING.:mad: (Im saying this VERY sarcastic like).

Gozatron

Well all have to learn about PILONS!!
(our teacher went on and on and on on a field trip)

China Realise there super powerful

They make a new Malcolm in the Middle with complete new stars and names