Any Friends or Family Watch MITM?

glm1234

my parents do they find it hilarious. most of my family watch it,when i visited my uncle and he was watching it. loads of my friends watch it and for some reason in history one of them was thinking about it and for some reason instead of writing the title on her work she wrote malcolm in the middle and i found that really funny,i think probaly my whole class watch it beacuse im always hearing baout people talking about it. some of your friends watch it beacuse we are all friends and we all obviously watch it, but we dont really know eachother well. oops i got a bit carried away and it dragged on.;)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Re: any friends or family watch mitm?

My parents used to; they started watching at the beginning of Season 3 and got hooked until late Season 4, the bit that put them off was Hal complaining because he and Lois couldn't have sex for a week. My brother did for a while too, not sure why he stopped. I'm glad he did stop though because he would sit there giving a commentary on literally the whole episode, meaning I couldn't really enjoy the show. At least when we recorded it I could pause it and go "SHUT UP!"

I don't know of anyone else who watches - I mean, watch-ED it.

rzombie1988

My mom has seen it before, and she hates it because of the kids swearing and using bad language.

My friends all hate it.

Ryebeach

I don't know if my parent's have ever watched MITM. I know all of my brothers have watched the show at one time or another but I don't think they watch it regularly though.

Kratos

My parents dont like it either, I think the whole sex things makes them -- > :eek: Oh well that's their fault :p

My friends love it, brothers will tune in too. Over here the network shows it at bizzare times, and it's easy to miss it... :( Otherwise I think it be a cult show by now.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

@Kratos-Wouldn't that be neat if the show became a cult classic and became extremely huge after it's cancelled?:)
Most of my family doesn't even know about the show. My younger sister likes it(I think it's because of Justin Berfield:rolleyes: ) and I actually got my older brother to start watching it and he thinks it's pretty funny. My brother is like me, as he thinks Hal is the funniest person on the show.:D

Kratos

tony_montana said:
@Kratos-Wouldn't that be neat if the show became a cult classic and became extremely huge after it's cancelled?:)
Most of my family doesn't even know about the show. My younger sister likes it(I think it's because of Justin Berfield:rolleyes: ) and I actually got my older brother to start watching it and he thinks it's pretty funny. My brother is like me, as he thinks Hal is the funniest person on the show.:D

I find them ALL accept Francis funny :D Was watching some season one last night, where Reese is trying to put Dewey to bed so he can watch a chucky movie; Dewey "How much does my head weigh? Hmm Zero... Zero... Zero"

Sooo funny! Loads of sitcoms rely on "witty remarks" or one liners to make the viewer laugh, and even tho MITM does do that a little, it's defo the skills of the actors, their movements, and the writters that make it funny! (Plus no canned laughter! Praises anyone who'd listen)

MITM should, be a cult show, if it's not already. :confused:

Amigo22

Super Moderator

Kratos said:
My parents dont like it either, I think the whole sex things makes them -- > :eek: Oh well that's their fault :p

That's the same with mine.... I think it's gross too although what is shown on MITM is nothing compared to the often very graphic / detailed conversations I hear... :eek:

mitm_gal

I watch it and so does my brother. My mum watches it if we watch it. The other day on the BBC mitm was on and we all watched the episode where Hal has a family re-union as part of his Dad's Birthday Present.

(What episode is that in?
If some of you can't quite remember that episode. All of the brothers drive around in their Grand dad's New Golf Cart wrecking t5he dinner table in the garden and then drive the Golf Cart Straight into the Swimming Pool)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

mitm_gal said:
(What episode is that in?
If some of you can't quite remember that episode. All of the brothers drive around in their Grand dad's New Golf Cart wrecking t5he dinner table in the garden and then drive the Golf Cart Straight into the Swimming Pool)

That was Family Reunion in Season 4. The golf cart scene is one of my all time favs. :D

To answer the question, I'm the only one in my family who watches MITM. My mom has seen it before, but she said it was "stupid." :rolleyes: So I just record the new eps and watch them in my room cause we're usually having dinner when they come on and no one wants to watch it but me. :( Just as well, no one knows how obsessed I am with MITM anyway. :D

D

Deleted member 1693

My mother and my brother like it, I love it, one of my friends hates it (I seriously don't get why) and one of my friends is okay with it and only saw one or two episodes.