"Stevie in the Hospital" Picture

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Nice. Well we say offical but who knows. They seem good quailty all the time. But MITM18 like to keep a low profile :D

They dont relese any official pics so they are probs caps from the episode that could be done in studies. Before episode airing.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Hope it's not serious.:( I know most shows kill of a character, so to speak, but MITM just isn't one of those shows. And why kill off Stevie? If they had to kill off anyone why not...oh, I don't know...Ida! Now THERE'S an episode Id love to see: "Ida dies violently".:D

ReMoss85

She's already gotten her leg chopped off by a truck, and while saving Dewey I might add. Have some compassion! Unless you've simply tired of rewinding the truck scene over and over again.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yeah, yeah, loosing a leg is great in Ida's case, but I mean a really painful demise so we(and the wilkersons) never have to put up with her ever again!:D
And yes, thanks for posting that picture. I bet you it's not serious at all. Maybe he just slipped on a bana....wait, he can't walk. Never mind.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Louiskool said:
The name of this episode isn't "Stevie in the Hospital" ?:confused:
Sure it is. I checked tv.com for it and by now they have always been correct in matters like that...