I´m not sure if this works

allison

Thank you. :D

No, this time I made it with a program called "power director". The music in the background is sometimes a bit loud, so I hope you could understand what they said. :D

Dewey

Minimalistic
That yousendit.com facility is really cool. I've used it several times in the past myself. The only thing is, files only stay on the server for 7 days, and I'm sure that there is also a limit to the number of downloads that is allowed.

But besides that, it is a good feature. Allison, I'm currently awaiting download of your movie now.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
File Transfer: Unavailable

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.
What a pity, I really liked your other video, but they don't let me download your new one:mad: :mad: :D

admin

Retired Administrator
arach said:
Wow, really nice! :D

Did you do it with your Video Camera again?
if you are a member of Grouper arach, please put it on so we can all watch it as it appears the bandwidth has now been exceeded for arach. If tjpeople or arach or anyone can put it in Windows Movie maker, we could probably compress it down to 20MB or so, depedant on the length, and upload it to angelfire.com or another one of those free servers

arach

I'm sorry, but as I already described in the "lois vs. evil or shame or whatever" thread, I can't use P2P programs here. That's why I asked for someone to upload Butterflies at yousendit.com. :eek:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
allison sent it 2 me first, but i tryed dl it but its statred to dl and all i got was like 20mb of 250! strange. did it work for u appanah? if anybody gets it please get it onto group. and as david said if u can compress the file (if u have it but not grouper compress it and put it sum where else if u can) a bit that would be good - i know its like 25 mins long but it could be smaller.

Dewey

Minimalistic
It failed for me too. I got around 19MB before it froze; then I was unable to restore the download.

Of course, when I try it again, it says a message (Same as Dabney) indicating that it hasreached its download limit.

Shame, because I was looking forward to watching it.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
me 2 of what is saw 20mb it was cool. sounds like the 'free' sendit service is not without its flaws.

allison

I´m sorry it doesn´t work. :( If this helped I could upload it again so that it is available again. I only need someone I can send it to.

arach

The file is incomplete - please be patient. :eek:

You want to download allisons movie?

I have compressed it and uploaded it at the gmx media center.

What you have to do:
- Go to www.gmx.net
- Login: e-mail: allisonsmovies@gmx.net, password: malcolm
- Logged in, click on "media center" in the blue menue on the left hand side
- Go to My Documents
- You should see the file
- Mark it and klick on File -> Download
- Watch it

If nothing happens when you klick on download its most likely because you are blocking the popup. Click on the X in the bottom right corner of mozilla/firefox and set it to "allow popups from gmx" or so.

Allison had some problems watching the file, it didn't work on her computer. I hope it's just a codec problem. Try it out. ;)

allison

Thanks a lot, arach. But it seems like his download was also incomplete. I´ll see what I can do about this.

arach

yardgames said:
I lost you as soon as the site was in German.
lol :D

But well, wait till the complete file is uploaded.

you still have to click on "media center" in the blue menue on the left hand side
- Go to "Meine Dokumente"
- You should see the file
- Mark it and klick on Datei -> Download
- Watch it