I´m not sure if this works

allison

I finally uploaded the whole file (and I really hope it will work this time). I think the download will take a little while, but if the video is shorter than 25min please tell me because in that case there´s something wrong, again.
Arach uploaded half of it and I did the other 3 parts, but since it was kind of confusing with 4 files I tried to upload the whole file and it finally worked.
Thanks a lot for your help, arach!;)

I copied arach´s "guide" to the video:

Go to www.gmx.net
- Login: e-mail: allisonsmovies@gmx.net, /password: malcolm
you still have to click on "media center" in the blue menue on the left hand side
- Go to "Meine Dokumente" (that means "my documents")
- You should see the file (--> you can either download default_0.mpg (which is the huge file) or allison_compressed_complete (which is just 70mb))
- Mark it and klick on Datei -> Download
- Watch it

If anything isn´t clear just ask me.

I really hope you like it. I tried to "characterize" each family member (e.g I tried to show that Malcolm is often complaining and not that great with girls, Reese´s stupitidy and things like that):D

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Awesome

Finally I've seen it, and it's really awesome. Great job, allison, i'm looking forward to seeing new stuff from you (maybe:D , if you want to do new stuff)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
i got most of it but it suddenly cuts out at the end -malcolm say 'where still the worst family on the block - '
well i have most of it and its really great. the music selection and video selection was excellant. i have decied to make a torrent out of it(see new thread) so its can spread further (unless thats a problem ill take it down)

allison

Thank you.^^ It´s really great that you liked it. And thanks for making a torrent out of it. The scene where Malcolm says that actually IS the end (or did I get you wrong)?