Hello, I'm New! - Page 2
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello, I'm New!

Default Re: Hello, I'm New!

Thank you! I'm glad to be your first Italian member! I can tell you anything you want about Italy and my way of life I want to know if in Uk or USA you have your personal locker/wardrobe at school. XD I have always seen it on films or Tv series, that's cool!*_* I wish to come there for a holiday, maybe one day...

Brilliant Idea! XD

Wow, I see that in a lot of tv shows too! In France we have lockers but there're crapy! I got to tell : stupid but excellent question.

@yardgames : Thanks! Yep, that's news.

Tyno
    - Webmaster of
    Malcolm-France.com

Quote Originally Posted by [Miss Vixen]
    Thank you! I'm glad to be your first Italian member! I can tell you anything you want about Italy and my way of life I want to know if in Uk or USA you have your personal locker/wardrobe at school. XD I have always seen it on films or Tv series, that's cool!*_* I wish to come there for a holiday, maybe one day...
    Yes we have our own lockers--unless there's more students than lockers in which case we share. They're none too large though.

Do Italians drive on the left side of the road or the right side of the road?

Italians drive on the right, England Ireland Wales and Scotland are the only countries that drive on the left in Europe, as far as I know anyway..

That's right, we drive on the right. =)

Brilliant Idea! XD

From my experiance lockers (well a often used one) isnt real comman in the uk. But it could just be me. I can see its seen as popular in the use cuase all shows seem to have locker scenes.

Welcome to the forums. Have fun
    Need help? Email Me Here