Hello, I'm New!
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I'm New!

Default Hello, I'm New!

Hello to all, I'm Sara and...I'm Italian, I come from Latina, a city near Rome.
    Unfortunately I speak little English XD but I understand many things. I love Malcolm In The Middle, it's so funny and original =) Also, I'm a big fan of Gilmore Girls, Scrubs, C.S.I and O.C but this is another story.

You're so lucky to living in Usa or in Uk...ead: I envy you, I adore Usa and Uk!!

Brilliant Idea! XD

Default Re: Hello, I'm New!

Hi Miss Vixen. Welcome to the forum! We don't have many members from Italy. If you have any questions about anything you can pm me, yardgames or J. We look forward to your thoughts so feel free to jump right in the discussions!

Thanks for your welcome Wildcat! You can be sure that when I need something I'll send you a pm.:Happy:
    I have an immediate question: has the seventh series of Malcolm In The Middle already begun in the USA? Here the Tv series arrive later than in the USA. Italian tv is going to broadcast it next year!:Shocked:

Brilliant Idea! XD

Quote Originally Posted by [Miss Vixen]
    I have an immediate question: has the seventh series of Malcolm In The Middle already begun in the USA? Here the Tv series arrive later than in the USA. Italian tv is going to broadcast it next year!:Shocked:
    Yeah, the seventh season is now at his 17th episode, aired last monday. The very last episode will be aired May 14th. It's a great season in my opinion!
    Oh, and welcome of course!

Tyno
    - Webmaster of
    Malcolm-France.com

Ok! Thank you for the answer and for your welcome...

Brilliant Idea! XD

welcolme! the seventh season is not in england! i wish it was i LOVE Malcolm in the midddle
    Hope you enjoy your time here

Reese: Well today my mom lost her mind

Hi and welcome to the forums. Im sure you will love it here

And Hannah the 7th season is in england, sky one at 7PM on sundays, get watching!
    Malcolm: Where did you get $30??
    Reese: What are you a cop?? (S2E22)

Welcome! I'm one of your friendly moderators. Have fun on the forums, and never be afraid to ask something if you're unsure.
    The jerk formerly known as J.

As a matter of fact, I do believe your our first member to represent to the country of Italy. I look forward to learning more about you and your culture--that's always fun for me. Welcome to the boards and have fun!

On another note, awesome signature, Tyno! I just noticed it now--is it new? Looks great.

As the Germans would say, Halo!...But Im not German, so hello! Welcolme to the forums. Hope you have a great time and I can't wait to hear your thoughts/opinions on anything MITM and such!