Hello, I'm New!

[Miss Vixen]

Hello to all, I'm Sara and...I'm Italian, I come from Latina, a city near Rome. :)
Unfortunately I speak little English XD but I understand many things. I love Malcolm In The Middle, it's so funny and original =) Also, I'm a big fan of Gilmore Girls, Scrubs, C.S.I and O.C but this is another story. :p

You're so lucky to living in Usa or in Uk...:Dead: I envy you, I adore Usa and Uk!!:rolleyes:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Hi Miss Vixen. Welcome to the forum! We don't have many members from Italy. :) If you have any questions about anything you can pm me, yardgames or J. We look forward to your thoughts so feel free to jump right in the discussions!

[Miss Vixen]

Thanks for your welcome Wildcat! You can be sure that when I need something I'll send you a pm.:Happy:
I have an immediate question: has the seventh series of Malcolm In The Middle already begun in the USA? Here the Tv series arrive later than in the USA. Italian tv is going to broadcast it next year!:Shocked:

Tyno

Malcolm-France
[Miss Vixen] said:
I have an immediate question: has the seventh series of Malcolm In The Middle already begun in the USA? Here the Tv series arrive later than in the USA. Italian tv is going to broadcast it next year!:Shocked:
Yeah, the seventh season is now at his 17th episode, aired last monday. The very last episode will be aired May 14th. It's a great season in my opinion!
Oh, and welcome of course! :)

samboo1

Hi and welcome to the forums. Im sure you will love it here :)

And Hannah the 7th season is in england, sky one at 7PM on sundays, get watching!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Welcome! I'm one of your friendly moderators. Have fun on the forums, and never be afraid to ask something if you're unsure. :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
As a matter of fact, I do believe your our first member to represent to the country of Italy. I look forward to learning more about you and your culture--that's always fun for me. Welcome to the boards and have fun!

On another note, awesome signature, Tyno! I just noticed it now--is it new? Looks great. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
As the Germans would say, Halo!...But Im not German, so hello! Welcolme to the forums. Hope you have a great time and I can't wait to hear your thoughts/opinions on anything MITM and such!:D

[Miss Vixen]

Thank you! I'm glad to be your first Italian member! I can tell you anything you want about Italy and my way of life ;) I want to know if in Uk or USA you have your personal locker/wardrobe at school. XD I have always seen it on films or Tv series, that's cool!*_* I wish to come there for a holiday, maybe one day... :rolleyes:

Tyno

Malcolm-France
Wow, I see that in a lot of tv shows too! In France we have lockers but there're crapy! :D I got to tell : stupid but excellent question. :p

@yardgames : Thanks! :) Yep, that's news.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
[Miss Vixen] said:
Thank you! I'm glad to be your first Italian member! I can tell you anything you want about Italy and my way of life ;) I want to know if in Uk or USA you have your personal locker/wardrobe at school. XD I have always seen it on films or Tv series, that's cool!*_* I wish to come there for a holiday, maybe one day... :rolleyes:
Yes we have our own lockers--unless there's more students than lockers in which case we share. :D They're none too large though.

Do Italians drive on the left side of the road or the right side of the road?

simon_4420

Italians drive on the right, England Ireland Wales and Scotland are the only countries that drive on the left in Europe, as far as I know anyway..

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
From my experiance lockers (well a often used one) isnt real comman in the uk. But it could just be me. I can see its seen as popular in the use cuase all shows seem to have locker scenes.

Welcome to the forums. Have fun :D