Stupidest/funniest websites

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I just wanted to know if anyone has found some strange or just plain stupid websites out there(no, the MITM Voting Community doesn't count:D ). One stupid site I found that is actually really funny too is a site called stupidvideos.com. It's a site filled with thousands of amatuer videos of people doing stupid stuff, like incredibly insane bicycle stunts, stupid acts of...stupid, and so on. Another site I found that is INCREDIBLY stupid BUT funny is dancingbush.com. On this site, you get to control none other than good ol' George W. Bush, Jr. You get to make him dance and you get to control the type of atmosphere he dances in, like wether it's disco or something else! Very funny!:D
Anyway, those are two I found. I suggest everyone who likes a good laugh to check them out.

han_keep_smilin

:( i just did a realy long post to this and it went off so ill shorten it:D
tony_montana said:
INCREDIBLY stupid BUT funny is dancingbush.com.

that is on www.miniclip.com it a really good website with loads of games that are great fun

www.funnyjunk.com it have loads of funny videos my fave is madness i dunno why i i like it:D

my fave of them alll tho though is www.endoftheworld.co.uk ...but its not working at the moment but ou can see it here too http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm/<br

its a funny video of how the world is going to end. i love it:D

you have to go on these they are great if anyone does have any please share them with us i love seeing things like these:D

simon_4420

The end of the world thing is very funny:D , I love the French bit and then the kangaroo at the end, lol. You have to watch it..

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
stupid.com

stupid.com/games

stickfiguredeath.com (I think)

rotten.com

albinoblacksheep.com

I love funnyjunk, one of my friends is getting some of his comics published soon....

simon_4420

I just of something, If you have MSN messenger you can add this computer that you can have a conversation with when ever, its always on and remembers what you say to it, its so weird but really funny. You can be really mean to it and it won't talk to you until you say you are sorry. BUT trust me you can not win in an arguement against for some reason, it just never gives! anyway check it out if you get bored:D think its

yardgames

Retired Administrator
simon_4420 said:
I just of something, If you have MSN messenger you can add this computer that you can have a conversation with when ever, its always on and remembers what you say to it, its so weird but really funny. You can be really mean to it and it won't talk to you until you say you are sorry. BUT trust me you can not win in an arguement against for some reason, it just never gives! anyway check it out if you get bored:D think its
Sorry, Simon, we can't list emails in posts (even if it was separated like it was.) A better way is to put it in your profile, then people can view it. :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
yardgames said:
Sorry, Simon, we can't list emails in posts (even if it was separated like it was.) A better way is to put it in your profile, then people can view it. :)

I think he was giving the buddy list address for an AI Robot that you can chat with on MSN (like ALICE in our chatroom)--not his email address, but ok. I don't think he really wants to put that in his profile though. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Did you seriously sensor an email address? If people want to post an email its fine not advised tho. it could get picked up and spmammed. But he was posting a bot, so that aint a problem - would like to see it, could it be reposted plezse.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
You need to be. I get heaps of spam e-mail from randoms whom I have no idea how they got my e-mail address. And they all have a favourite topic - yep, you guessed it... sex :mad:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Amigo22 said:
You need to be. I get heaps of spam e-mail from randoms whom I have no idea how they got my e-mail address. And they all have a favourite topic - yep, you guessed it... sex :mad:

I get all that crap too and I never post my email address anywhere. Prescription drugs, sex, credit cards, refinancing my home (like I have one), you name it and they send it to me. :rolleyes: McAfee spam killer works well if you use outlook or outlook express. I also have a "junk" e-mail address that I use whenever I have to register for something. That way, when they send me all the crap I don't want, it mostly goes to the one address. I don't give that address to anyone that I really want hear from because I rarely even check it.

@Sam--You'd make a good teacher. Poor kids wouldn't be able to get away with anything! :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
tony_montana said:
I agree wildcat. Here's a site to add to the list that I can make myself:
sam(yardgames)ismean.com ;)

Nah, he's not mean. Very strict, but not mean or unfair. :)

We have to be strict though because if we weren't the forum would be total chaos like the MITM official forum over at Fox. People would be posting "OMG, REEESE IS SOOOOOOO HOOOOT!!!!!!!!!" threads every 5 seconds. :rolleyes:

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Wildcat said:
Nah, he's not mean. Very strict, but not mean or unfair. :)

We have to be strict though because if we weren't the forum would be total chaos like the MITM official forum over at Fox. People would be posting "OMG, REEESE IS SOOOOOOO HOOOOT!!!!!!!!!" threads every 5 seconds. :rolleyes:

I sure hope those are girls saying that.:D Which, by the way, if you look anywhere else on the internet where they talk about MITM, you'll see tons of messages from girls who love Reese(or Justin Berfield for that matter). Wish I had his kind of power.:D

Kratos

tony_montana said:
I sure hope those are girls saying that.:D Which, by the way, if you look anywhere else on the internet where they talk about MITM, you'll see tons of messages from girls who love Reese(or Justin Berfield for that matter). Wish I had his kind of power.:D

Those sites scare the hell out of me! You get loads of posts like this:

Girl one "Does anyone think Reese and Justin are gay in real life?"
Girl two "You thicko Reese isnt real, and Justin isnt gay he is to fit"
Girl three "WHAT Justin is too good looking and he told me he hates gays"
Girl four "You shut your FACE, Justin is going to marry me!"

Blah blah blah, full of stupidity, at least sites like this you can have a fun and lively discussion that just isnt plain "thick"

This site isnt "silly" as such, but to say "this is good practice for your driving test" is silly :D

http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I personally think there is an easy way to deal with posts like 'Reese is hot' (or the better version 'Frankie is hot' :D)

All we do is in Crapopoly Corner create a sticked thread thats says, think mtitm cast are hot? wanna post bout it, do it here and only here.

Then people can dicusse and its contained. And it doesnt count towards posts and i hardly ever view that sub forum so its easy to avoid.