The Godfather video game

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
If you like the Godfather book/movies, then GO GET THIS GAME! It's a GTA(grand theft auto) but better than GTA as you play as a character in the world of the Godfather. In the game, you actually play as a member of the Corleone family. You get to create your gangster(you can modify anything from clothes,looks,wether he is fat or thin,hair or no hair) and lead him through the game doing missions for the Corleone family. But, as in GTA, you get to free roam as well. Side missions are stuff like extortion,assasinating a rival family member,and so on. Anyway, go pick this one up. It's about 50$ but for that price, as Don Vito Corleone would say,"It's an offer you can't refuse!" :D

samboo1

If it's like GTA then ill like it coz i like GTA :cool: Yeah it looked good on the adverts...and the radio ad for it always makes me laugh, dont know why, it's just the guy at the end, the way he says 'it's an EA game' makes me laugh...anyway...

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I don't know if it is or not, but it sure sounds like they got Marlon Brando to do his voice for Vito, because it sounds just like him!