Sims...MITM style!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Who here wishes that a computer programmer would do a game like Malcolm had in "Hal Coaches" and make a MITM version of Sim? Wouldn't that be awesome?!:D Getting to control the MITM characters and control their destiny...Id try my hardest to get all of them rich!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I agree, that would be a very cool game. Only I hope the graphics would be better than the one Malcolm played in Hal coaches. :D I've never played the sims before, but I have a basic understanding of how it works. Like TheBlindDevil said, it would be awesome to explore their house and put them in a variety of different situations. They could even base some situations on actual episodes where we could make them do something different than what they actually did in the episode and change the outcome (sort of an alternate ending type thing.) Yeah, we definitely need to find someone who can make that for us. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You hardly need to program a whole new game. The current Sims 2 program is really powerful. You can design the Wilkersons in the Family Builder and then create their house. I designed a fairly convincing version of the Wilkersons once, and I have a paper map of their hosue I made that I could sort of digitize and put into the game. And then you can assign the characters personalities and upload them to thesims2.com to share with eveyrone else. Has anyone searched? Maybe someone's already designed them. :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I just want to ask real quick...if this game was made, would anyone deliberatly try to kill a MITM character, main or side? If I could kill one, Id programme Lavernia to be on there, just to have her expierience a violent death(maybe at Franics' hand:D ). Id also kill Ida over and over and over and over! Wait, that makes two....:)

samboo1

I think i remember seeing some MITM characters on www.modthesims2.com they have a celebrity and real people section on their forums and there is a lot of great sims people have made. You could always request the whole family and either someone will make them for you, or point out where they already are ;)

Amigo22

Super Moderator
tony_montana said:
I just want to ask real quick...if this game was made, would anyone deliberatly try to kill a MITM character, main or side? If I could kill one, Id programme Lavernia to be on there, just to have her expierience a violent death(maybe at Franics' hand:D ). Id also kill Ida over and over and over and over! Wait, that makes two....:)

lol yeah, you could have her set fire to something she's cooking and, as long as there are no smoke detectors in the house (so the fire dept won't come), the fire will get bigger and she'll burn to death :D

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I was thinking more along the lines of her outside doing something and Francis "accidently" backs over her with a ten ton diesel truck and then says in an unconvincing manner,"Did I do that?":D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Speaking of trucks... you know how she ran out in front of the truck to save Dewey in "Ida Loses A Leg", the truck should have driven over her whole body and killed her. Then Dewey could run off singing ding dong the witch is dead :D