Stop Googling?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Ill quote myself:
"ha ha. I kid.":D And believe me, you ARE loved....ok, that was weird. Now Im getting into a "Mr Rogers Neighborhood" feeling....good thing or bad thing?:D

simon_4420

I never knew that about google, but it kind of makes sense that if they want to operate in China, then they should follow China's rule so to speak. But to answer your question, it would stop me using google though, I find it just to convenient and I must use it maybe 3 or 4 times aday without realising. Do other companies like Yahoo have to conform to this "red wall"? I'm guessing they do..

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I wont stop googleing, as has been said, its better have some google rather than no google. China is becoming more and mor epowerful, and it isnt the end oif the world. TBH i would prefer china to be the world power than USA cause china hasnt been fighting a pointless war recently.

As For J i have nothing to say except you can see why Bush is in power.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I remember back in 2000 when Bush was first running for the office, I said to myself,"He will probably be one of our finest presidents in a while." My oh my, what a mistake that was....:D