What else have they been in?

glm1234

hi does anyone know what mitm actors/actresses have been in? ive seen frankie in alot of things but i've never seen justin in anything else.

thanks

Ryebeach

glm1234 said:
hi does anyone know what mitm actors/actresses have been in? ive seen frankie in alot of things but i've never seen justin in anything else.

thanks
Hi Georgia,

Justin has appeared in the films,

Who's Your Daddy?
Max Keeble's Big Move
Invisible Mom II
Mom, Can I keep her?
The Kid with Xray Eyes
Wanted

He also appeared in two other TV series prior to MITM,

Unhappily Ever After

and

The Good Life

in addition to some guest-starring TV show roles and voice over roles as well over the years.:)

Reesegurl

The only thing I've seen him in was 'max keebles big move'. Its a disney film, I liked it. He only had a small part in it but he was funny. He said something about the World Wide Wedge, lol.:) He did an interview on the Sharon Osbourne show ages ago as well.

glm1234

han_keep_smilin said:
i know erics latedst was cheeper by the dosen 2

cool i didnt know that thanks was he in cheeper by the dozen 1?cos if he was i didnt see him.
hmm...isnt hilary duff in that so he must've met her thats something that both eric and frankie have in common is appearing in movies with hilary duff

oh ryebeach i done a reputation point thingy for you i think im still getting used to this forum

Ryebeach

han_keep_smilin said:
i know eric but i ont know any justin has been in i know erics latedst was cheeper by the dosen 2
I do not believe Erik appeared in Cheaper by the Dozen 2. Maybe you're thinking of Christmas with the Kranks, which, as far as I know, is Erik's most recent film role.