Bryan Cranston's reply to our card

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I just got an email from Bryan minutes ago. I believe I mentioned in the shoutbox that I have been talking with Bryan over email. About a week ago I emailed him and asked him if they got our farewell booklet/"card" at the studio. Bryan just emailed me back a few minutes ago. In the email, Bryan said they did get it. He told me that they read it at lunch break on the set and passed it around to each other so they could all see our messages. He said they got, quote, "emotional" and he wanted me to tell all of you that they all love it and are very touched we went through the trouble to make it just for them. He told me they all say thanks from the bottom of their hearts. On a little bit of a lighter note, Bryan said they are arguing about who gets to keep it! :)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
OMG, are you serious?! I mean, I thought there was a remote chance that maybe one of them might see it, but....you mean they actually passed it around during lunch? :eek: That's freakin' awesome! Sorry, I'm just a tad excited right now. :D Thanks for letting us know Tony, you made my whole week!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Holy S***!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but that's the first thing that came to mind... :D I can't believe it... that's awesome... beyond awesome... something we DID actually make and they appreachiated it so much. WOW!

hey tony, can you post a transcript? please? like just in quote tags or something?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
You got pretty damn excited there, wildcat!:D Yeah, my heart almost exploded when he told me they passed it around and really loved it! Isn't that freakin awesome?!:D :D Anyway, Ill see what i can do about a transcript. It may not work though, but ill give it a shot!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Alright, I got it! Here is the email I got from Bryan. I found the easiest way to put it there was the copy and paste method. Ill italicize(is that how you spell it?:D ) Bryan's words.

"Hey, Tony. Yes, we got the booklet you people over there at the community made. I just want you to tell your friends that everyone here at the studio loved it. I don't know about the others, but I had a lump in my throat while reading the messages. All the others had huge smiles on their faces, especially Jane! I know I had one, too. We were too busy to look at it during most of the day, but at lunch we all gathered around and took a look at the booklet. It's great to know we still have fantastic fans, even during Malcolm's final days. In fact, shooting ends in two weeks.
But anyway, thank you and your friends very much. Now the only problem we have is deciding which one of us gets to keep the booklet! If it comes to betting on it, Ill cast in the most cash."
"Thanks for being a great fan and watching Malcolm,
Bryan"

Like i said, when i read it my heart almost blew open!:D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
tony_montana said:
You got pretty damn excited there, wildcat!:D Yeah, my heart almost exploded when he told me they passed it around and really loved it! Isn't that freakin awesome?!:D :D Anyway, Ill see what i can do about a transcript. It may not work though, but ill give it a shot!

Yeah, I guess I got a little excited there. :D I still can't believe that they all passed it around and had "big smiles" as they were reading it. Thanks posting for the transcript. It's freakin' awesome! ;) :D

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
O...my...god!!

I didn't even think anybody of the cast would have a look at the book, and so now I'm just...speechless. This newes is really amazing. O my god, theay all read my signature, I can't believe it... :eek:

At the moment i feel just sooo happy... :)

samboo1

Wow!! I am speechless! That is great!:D Just the fact that the cast of MITM have been gathering round reading our comments on MITM! W O W. Great to hear, that has really made my day.:D

allison

Wow! What can I say? It´s really awesome! I never would have believed it.:D Many thanks to everyone who was involved, bought the card, sent it etc.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
That's truly amazing. Really a reality check for you how great those actors are, isn't it. Really shows we've formed a heck of a community here.

You know, there's two people who's said that we're "friends" on these boards. The first is Bryan. And the second is J., and I quote: "You're all my friends--just in different states, and different countries."

I guess that's quite true.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Amense - im lost for word.

Well done on getting that tone (can i call you tone? :D)

But i was just worder in your first post you said you had been comunicting with bryan - like in general? can u elaberate? if so it will be the first actuallt communction for the actors ever! (ok justin posting on that safe searching, but not quite the same as email)

im really intriguied? howd you get his email?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
tjpeople said:
Amense - im lost for word.

Well done on getting that tone (can i call you tone? :D)

But i was just worder in your first post you said you had been comunicting with bryan - like in general? can u elaberate? if so it will be the first actuallt communction for the actors ever! (ok justin posting on that safe searching, but not quite the same as email)

im really intriguied? howd you get his email?

I got Bryan's email really easily. All I did was go to his site(bryancranston.com) and go to his "ask a question" thing. When you do this, you are actually emailing him. Bryan then emails back to you. I just kept asking him stuff and we starting chatting through email. It's pretty kick ass!:D

Reesegurl

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Shocked: OMG!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine they all read that card together! I wasn't even in it but I'm still really happy for ye! That is just so cool! They all saw y'er signatures! Thay got 'emotional'! Imagine that! It's so strange to think they all saw it!:D
Bryan seems really friendly to e-mail his fans like that!

Did anyone get any news about the other card for Justin? I wonder if he got it?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Reesegurl said:
Did anyone get any news about the other card for Justin? I wonder if he got it?

No one has any news on Justins Birthday card, but if they all got the farewell card, Justin probably got his card too since it was sent to the same address. We do have proof that that it arrived at the studio and was signed for by the receptionist though.

Kratos

Just wanna say well done guys, you all put a lot of effort into doing it, it really does show this place is a tight community. :)

Even better than you got "thanks" for your hard work. ;)

Ryebeach

Excellent news, thanks for sharing it with us, Tony.:)

Congratulations to all who took part in creating, contributing and sending off the card. Well done!:)