Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Krelboynes

• Piama

• Total voters
S

sullie1505

I love Ida she cracks me up. I loved her in the episode "Baby part 1+2", I thaught it was so funny that she thaught piama was a maid and how she was afraid of the neighbors because they were black. I cant wait for the new mitm episode coming up with Ida i think its called "ida loses a leg" or something like that. it will be aired in the states this sunday.:)

Blackmoon

Ida is outstanding in that she causes tremendous amounts of pain and shame on her family without going to far out of her wat to do it. Plus, she was brilliant in the Christmas episode when she stabbed Francis in the leg with a crocheting needle!

alleyboy

Krelboynes for sure. You have so many of their wierd stories to laugh at. But Craigs been there like forever so he's hilarious too.

craig has his moments, but dont really like him coz i never really did, but in these years, i have loosened up to him. my fav is definately otto, HAHHAHAHHHAHAHA he is so easy to be taken advantage of. a close second are the krelboynes

Jimmy Junior

I think most of those are just annoying - Commandant Spangler just seemed really up himself to me, except when he went to Alaska to find Francis which was just cringeworthy.
I don't think the Actress who plays Piama is that good - she makes Piama come across as a stroppy bitch rather than just power-crazed like Lois.

The Krelboynes are just annoying most of the time - they think they're always right and rarely accept anyone else's viewpoint

I agree there is a certain 'feel-good element' about Otto and Gretchen, although their accents are a bit ropey and after a while they could just seem corny.

Eric always seems to be moaning about something or telling Francis not to do something, which made it difficult for him to do anything funny while he was in Alaska, but at the same time added to the negative atmosphere of the place; in the same way,
Ida never seems to have anything positive to say, but she can be funny in an evil kind of way (I thought 'Ida's Boyfriend' was a good episode).

Abe and Kitty seem too bland and characterless; even when Kitty came back she still seemed boring.

Do Hal and Abe's poker buddies even have names?

I'm still undecided on the Buseys which leaves Craig, who I think is a funny character.

Sorry if that sounded negative, probably the weather (thunderstorm).

Oh yeah, I liked Richie as well.

Blackmoon

Who We Love

So it seems that among all the brilliant characters of M in TM, our favorite character who pops up now and again is Craig who has been with us from season 1. If we look @ Craig we see a lot of human nature, we see covetous behavior (especially in Red Dress when he has the fantasy about eating dinner with her--and if you look close Hal is the janitor in the background). Plus, Craig is an underdog character, and although we love Hal, some part of us wished for Craig and Lois to run off together. That was why Robbery shocked me. I never thought Craig would ever confess his love for Lois openly.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Who We Love

Welcome to the forums, Blackmoon, and excellent observation. It does seem that although some people are annoyed with Craig, he comes at as the winner once and again.

Malcolm

I dont have a favourite regular character, they are all very funny.

I like Ida because she is so mean (not that I like mean people, but Ida is kind of funny-mean).
Craig is sometimes a little annoying but I like the character too, is funny. I like even more his cat, cuz I used to have a very similar cat, actually, it was almost identical, except for the color; mine was pink.
The Krelboynes are funny most of the time, but they can be a little annoying as well. Besides, they are a little afeminated, if I remember well. :confused:

Commandant Spangler was one of the funniest, he is not a joker or a very active character, but his attitude and even his lines are hilarious. And maybe Im a little morbid, but I think its very funny that he lacks an arm, a leg, two fingers, an eye... you kind of wonder if he was cursed or something!:D

Richie is one of the character I dont like very much. He has funny moments, but most of the time he is just plain stupid (dumber than Reese), and sometimes even disgusting.

The Marlin Academy cadets were always funny, so were (most of the time), Eric and Pete in Alaska.
Lavernia was horrible, but she was so horrible that she was hilarious as well. When I first saw her, I couldnt believe there was such a horrible woman!!!

Abe and Kitty are funny. I dont remember Hal's poker buddies. They were all black, weren't they?

And Otto and Gretchen... maybe they are a little stupid, all right, but they are probably the only good persons in the entire show. I still can't believe Otto sued Francis. He was like a son to him. :eek:

jamiegurl

I don't really have a fav. I like them all. Except for Ida she aggervates me. I think it's because she's alot like my grandma. And I don't like that Grandma very much either.

MITM18

Same, they are all good regulars as they add more comedy and story to the episodes.

Ida while mean and rude is fun.

PS: Welcome to the forums!