Favourite Regular...
Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

View Poll Results: Favourite Reoccuring Character(s)

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ida

8 10.53%
  • Eric

6 7.89%
  • Capt Spangler

10 13.16%
  • Craig

17 22.37%
  • Abe and/or Kitty

0 0%
  • Hal's Poker Buddies

3 3.95%
  • The Krelboynes

5 6.58%
  • The Buseys

7 9.21%
  • Piama

12 15.79%
  • Otto and Gretchen

8 10.53%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite Regular...

Default Favourite Regular...

Whats your favourite regular character, not one of the main ones, or one of the guest stars but those that appear in it or appeared in it an a regular basis at one stage or another...

I think Craig and Capt Spangler are some of the funniest regular cast members, but so were Richie and Eric...

Post Re: Favourite Regular...

Commandant Spangler from the first two seasons was always funny. And I just remembered another one, Pete from Season 3.

Default Re: Favourite Regular...

I really liked Otto and Gretchen. Although they weren't very strong characters, they were very funny. Really stupid sometimes, so that even Francis looked reasonable compared to them. I don't know what fascinated me on them... the dialect, the optimism or the stupidity... I don't know. ^^

Otto and Gretchen were like feel-good characters. They left you feeling happy with your life, as the whole series often does, you know?

I've always felt the Richie and company storylines have been shallow and stupid, if not downright boring.

I voted for Ida just because she's the funniest and most entertaining. Brings new life to the show every time she guest-stars. Cloris Leachman is a very talented actress.

Woot! Re: Favourite Regular...

I loved the ones who were get over-anxious and excited over the smallest of things. (bit like Hal)

Therefore Eric gets my vote, followed by otto and two of the kids in the Kreyboynes. (the one with glasses and freckles, and the one with a bowl hair cut)

I think the signs that are on the Kid that wears gloves in the buseys are great.

Am I the only one that finds Ida really annoying? She reminds me a lot of the family version of Lavernia. She makes everyone miserable and we're supposed to think it is funny. I only liked her in 'The Grandparents'. After that, she became completely annoying.

Oh, I liked Lavernia too!

Just kidding, please don't make that comparison!! Ida is funny; Lavernia is annoying.

It has to be the buseys they were very funny. More funny than all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrix
    Am I the only one that finds Ida really annoying? She reminds me a lot of the family version of Lavernia. She makes everyone miserable and we're supposed to think it is funny. I only liked her in 'The Grandparents'. After that, she became completely annoying.
    No, you're not the only one. I think the same way too. I don't like Ida and never did. The only good episode with her was Grandparents. The rest I didn't like. She is a creepy old person who makes everyone feel miserable (and me too!), and she really reminds me of my grandma, which makes it even worse.

It's just a matter of taste.

I like Craig the best He is so funny!!!!