Little Things That We Don't Know About You

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I dont get tattoos, why bother? Why havew something perament, you may like a change. Why not get one of those semi perment tattoos. That last for like 6 months.]

Wonder if anyone anywhere has a mitm related tattoo???? that would be cool even tho its a tattoo.

D

Deleted member 1693

Funny how this was being discussed two years ago and now one of our members is considering a Dewey tattoo.

I'm sure you didn't know... my right ear is pointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1693

Oh, and those chimes that you hear over the intercom at the airport before an important message? They are extremely soothing to me... It's slightly creepy.

PhatBack

I build computers. As a hobby/profession. When I build one from I get this feeling of satisfaction knowing when I sell it to someone they're going to turn it on. And all of that labor I put into it will make someone's life better.

I have this odd knack with people that allows me to connect to just about anyone. I've been exposed to so much as a child that I ultimately have experiance with just about anything. Using this, in conjunction with my nearly infinite memory, I can find just about any one thing and just connect with a person in some way.

One thing I love is music from video games. Most video game music goes under appreciated. My personal favorite soundtrack to a game would possibly be Pikmin or Metal Gear Sold 3's OSTs.

Last, I love drawing maps of the world/segments of it. I don't know why. I just do it for fun.

D

Deleted member 1693

I have this odd knack with people that allows me to connect to just about anyone. I've been exposed to so much as a child that I ultimately have experiance with just about anything. Using this, in conjunction with my nearly infinite memory, I can find just about any one thing and just connect with a person in some way.

You're completely right. There's a reason why you're so sociable and why everybody likes you. :3

The computer building has come up, but I didn't know you were so into it! That's very cool. And even I didn't know about the map drawing.

PhatBack

I do it alot in classes, actually. I've decided to keep my best and put them up on my wall above my computer monitor ^_^

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I guessed that you guys must be real-life friends after your chat in the shoutbox a couple of days ago :D

Sloba

Well, let's see.
Slobodan Kostic from Novi Sad, Serbia, 149cm tall, like driving simulators, buses, trains, and of course I LIKE MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE.
I have all A's in my school, going in 4th grade of Elementary school called "Prva vojvodjanska brigada" in Novi Sad.
Greets from Novi Sad by
Sloba
:)

Melancholic

Little things that give me away

Really lil things about me:

- I have a weird fear of happy people. Not heart-warming happy, as a girl I think that's sweet. But I mean like happy as in happy about EVERYTHING happy. "Someone was kidnapped yesterday? Why what are you talking about, one such a bright, sunny day?"
-I can hold a grudge for a pretty long while
-I love drawing. Just drawing away.
-Starbucks. I think it's probably the sugar part I love so much.
-Music is my one and only love. Then there's my family. Different story.
-I hate worms and caterpillars. But I love silkworms.

=)