Quintuplets

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen this really cool show. It was on FOX in the USA and is on trouble in the UK. I think it's really good and i laugh my head off every time i watch it. Does anyone like it because i love it?

reese35

I've seen it. Andy Richter and Rebecca Creskoff are parents trying to keep their 5 quints - each with a different personality - in check. Cancelled before its prime, though. Want me to go in detail, just say the word.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
reese35 said:
I've seen it. Andy Richter and Rebecca Creskoff are parents trying to keep their 5 quints - each with a different personality - in check. Cancelled before its prime, though. Want me to go in detail, just say the word.

I say the word.:D

purple

yeah i really like Patton. Especially in the episode where they have to mget scholarships for a high school so they go for sport tri outs. The older sister doesn't get in but her bro Patton does. He wins by singing and cheering this, "My name is Patton, I'm here to cheer, Come on Cougars, Let's kick some rear"

It's hilarious to see a guy cheerleading!!!!!!!

Wow. I love that episode it's amazing. By the way purple, the older sister you're talking about is Paige!! The quintuplets names are Pearce, Parker, Patton, Paige and Penny!!

What would you say that your favourite character would be? I'd say that Patton is the overall funniest character and Parker is the best looking!! All of the others are hilarious too but i'd say Patton!!

D

Deleted member 1693

The Wikipedia article is intriguing. I'd love to catch an episode of this show.