Malcolm in the Middle on Family Guy! [Video]

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: MITM on Family Guy!

rzombie1988 said:
Which one is malcolm and which one is reese in the screencap? I'm guessing the one with the button down shirt is malcolm and the one in the orange is reese?

Yep, that's right. You can tell the one in the button down shirt is Malcolm cause of the shape of his face (mainly his forehead.) :D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
MITM/Family Guy Clip

Remember the episode of Family Guy that had an MITM spoof in it? I found the clip:

[dead link]

Last edited by a moderator:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Tyno - save your bandwidth, ive got the clip posted on veoh.com AS in the second post! I see two threads have been merged.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Re: MITM/Family Guy Clip

why do people keep posting this!! this is the second time, i posted it in the first thread about it! I was the first with it up on the net (apart from the full episode its self)

It also looks like they used my version - the editing is identical. Im not defo - but pretty sure. I dont mind im all for spreading it around.

Tyno

Malcolm-France

Thanks for your concern TJ, but the video hosted on my website is subtitled in french, and is on my home page too. :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

OK, subtitles, thats cool. I understand why you'd do your own copy now.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

It seems what goes around comes around!:D
If anyone saw this week's new South Park, they are doing an entire TWO PART episode making fun of Family Guy! Part one was really funny and part two comes on next week. That's what they get for making fun of MITM(and a ton of other shows).:)

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Re: MITM/Family Guy Clip

Really? I didn't know you posted something like this. I'm sorry TJ, I forgot. :)

Well, thanks for posting it in the first place. :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Yeah, this 2 part Southpark piss take is brill, the next episode is tonite i think. Southpark is all about taking the piss, i think the recent Chef incident is histerical!

D

Deleted member 1693

Is it just me, or did Reese not look like Reese in that clip?

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I think everyone looked the same as they did in MITM except Malcolm's hair was blonde instead of brown.

AlexTheMartian

Dewey looks like he is a young Eminem in it :laugh:

That is only because of how his hair ended up as a cartoon.

I think one of the weeks during the 6th season of MITM in a promo on Los Angeles FOX 11 (KTTV) (it could been national, or only specific locations, I dont know), during a time the network called the Sunday lineup "Animation Domination", and since Malcolm in the Middle was a live-action show, they decided to show the MITM cast as cartoon characters for a very short duration during the end of the promo/commercial. I thought it was hilarious, and afterwards was disappointed when MITM did not have a cartoon episode, lol.

Sorry I can not find a video or picture :(

I believe the promo was the week leading up to the Tri-County Pageant episode.

I read a review of the so-called "Animation Domination", and it called MITM: "the most animated live-action comedy on TV" so it can fit with the title of the Sunday lineup :D

Last edited:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
we got really excited bout the animation thingy: http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=125

malcolmanimated9rd.jpg

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Even though most members didn't like the animated family in the banner, IMO they all look like they do in the real show.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Dewey looks like he is a young Eminem in it :laugh:

That is only because of how his hair ended up as a cartoon.

I think one of the weeks during the 6th season of MITM in a promo on Los Angeles FOX 11 (KTTV) (it could been national, or only specific locations, I dont know), during a time the network called the Sunday lineup "Animation Domination", and since Malcolm in the Middle was a live-action show, they decided to show the MITM cast as cartoon characters for a very short duration during the end of the promo/commercial. I thought it was hilarious, and afterwards was disappointed when MITM did not have a cartoon episode, lol.

Sorry I can not find a video or picture :(

I believe the promo was the week leading up to the Tri-County Pageant episode.

I read a review of the so-called "Animation Domination", and it called MITM: "the most animated live-action comedy on TV" so it can fit with the title of the Sunday lineup :D
LOL I remember that everyone accused them of false advertising for a week after that!

Amigo22

Super Moderator
That's unsurprising since in the discussion thread here everyone seemed convinced there was actually going to be an animated episode.

AlexTheMartian

That's unsurprising since in the discussion thread here everyone seemed convinced there was actually going to be an animated episode.

I do not think I was active enough on this message board at that time to seen the topics. I was a member, just didn't really visit as much as I do now.

W

we_dye

MITM in Family Guy

There is an episode of Family Guy in which they parody MITM on the family TV. I like how they mockingly reference other shows like that. Does anybody know the title of this episode? I'd like to see it again, but despite entering various terms in youtube and google, I cannot locate it anywhere.

If anyone out there can help, it would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
we_dye