Future movies you wanna see...

samboo1

You know when your waiting for the film to start at the cinema and watching the trailers going; 'that looks good' or 'gotta see that! when is it out?' well what trailers at the movies have made you say that, and you wanna see??

The ones i can remember right now are; when i went to see KingKong saw some good trailers...i wanna see Stormbreaker and Over The Hedge looks funny as well, looks like a madagascar, but with the wild to the town. Seems good. ;) What about you?

EDIT: Could a mod change the name to 'good movies you have seen or wanna see' b/c i was going to make another thread but i thought they are kinda the same...

So new question as well, whats the best movie you have seen at the cinema recently? Last one i saw was Final Destination 3 and it was really cool. Very gory, made me cringe in parts!

simon_4420

I saw a trailer for The Ringer with the man from jackass, it looks really funny, think it comes out this week? in the UK so I'm going to see that and Lucky Number Sleven, that looks good too:D

Ryebeach

Great question Sam!:)

I'm looking forward to The Da Vinci Code. The trailer looks awesome plus the author of the novel, Dan Brown lives a town away from me so there's lots of excitement for this movie in my area. Also I'm looking forward to Stay Alive. The premise seems original and I'm anxious to see Frankie in a role so different than that of Malcolm.:cool:

samboo1

Nice movies guys:cool: And Tony that V for Vendetta is being advertised everywhere...im sure it's haunting me...and i mean its EVERYWHERE!

I'm really hoping that they'll make a new American Pie. If they doI can't wait to see it!! The Pink Panther Movie looks amazing too.
I've seen chicken little and it's hilarious too!!

han_keep_smilin

MalcolmReeseDewey said:
I've seen chicken little and it's hilarious too!!
every one says that the chicken little film is rubbish i wanted to see it but now i dont:D

i want to see final destination 3 and hotel it sounds really good:) i wouldnt mind seeing ice age 2 aswell:D