Dewey: Tough guy

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
After seeing A.A. this past Sunday I just had to do this. This is my ode to Dewey. After seeing A.A. and all the crap Reese and Malcolm did to him, my respect for Dewey jumped ten fold!:D Here's to Dewey!
hauntedmanison.jpg
I thought this pic suited the thread. He's a tough S.O.B. !

Yeah, Dewey is a pretty tough guy and i have to say that the picture you got tony montana is really cool!! The hat looks pretty sweet too!!

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
LOL, cute pic Tony. :D

I agree, Dewey can definitely hold his own against Malcolm and Reese. I always find it entertaining when he manages to outsmart them all the time, espcially Malcolm who's supposed to be a genius and still can't see through his manipulative schemes. I didn't care for Dewey in earlier seasons. Even though he had a big part in some of the earlier episodes, it always seemed like he was just kind of "there" to me. But I've really started to like him a lot since season 6 when his real personality started to shine through.

simon_4420

I know what you mean Wildcat, and it's such a shame that the show is ending. There is so much more of this newer side of Dewey we could of see:(

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I think dewy as a charector has changed the most - mainly due to the fact that we have followed him through the most changing time from way pre-teen all the way into teen. I think you are more aware of how dewy has grown than you are with malc/reese.